-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People be saying the Poison wagon looks opportunistic.
And Gomes's wagon doesn't?
He's inactive. If votes pick up on him. He can't defend himself.

How are the people voting for him not opportunistic?

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm lets see.

You threw shade almost the entire player list.
You kept posted irrelevant stuff constantly much later in the game.
You failed to read posts properly and subsequently respond properly.
Also twisted other people's words when they meant something else entirely.
Accuse me of voting you for no valid reason when you quite literally did the same.
- the player list is 22 people including me, my scum lean or shading is around 5-6 at most. Wrong assumption.
- which was irrelevant stuff? They were irrelevant to you because you don't read and that's because you are lazy player. Also, you know only your part of the game from your role PM, I know from my role PM, that some stuff which you people think is irrelevant Is actually relevant here. You are wrong yet again.
- I read posts properly, you didn't read my cases against you properly and you responded improperly. Wrong.
The reason I couldn't respond, I just replied to you in a whole paragraph and which is nothing made up. You can check that I'm telling truth about my results.
- I didn't twist anyone's words. No one except Toujo said that. Angelus said it but he was wrong and I proved that what he said against me was wrong. As for Toujo. Well. It was not twisting words at all. Should read it what I meant, I clarified it. Again, you are wrong.
- I had more reasons to vote for you than you on me. I did an ISO didn't like you talked about it and voted you you didn't do it. You gave your reasons now. And what you accused me for are all wrong. Dismissing all your points against me. You are just wrong.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am open to lynch today Aether or Tigerr, the first after Iso-ing and seeing his unexplained reads, the second for many posts i found myself shaking my head while reading.

(sorry if my sentence is not correct)

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how many hrs left @Houtarou

I only remember one game with Elmage, he playing the same i remember when town, and engaging. He question/pressure on you made me lean town on him, then he took vote.

Also he gave his reason for putting vote/pressure on you, usually scum don't do that. Why i lean town on him for doing that.
Okay this sounds good to me.
She just seems to be shading me and not contributing ANYTHING else.
:rejwot:

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re all good
It is just that when I want to sleep and can't sleep. I become a little wild. Might bite you all. And I'm poison so............
People be saying the Poison wagon looks opportunistic.
And Gomes's wagon doesn't?
He's inactive. If votes pick up on him. He can't defend himself.

How are the people voting for him not opportunistic?
Exactly he is inactive yet he slipped his vote on me in the most opportunistic way possible and never came back. No reads. No reasons. A naked vote on me and him vanishing for the entire phase. Is that so innocently inactive is that what you are telling me?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
X you know Aether better, how do you feel him after reading his Iso? (he posted less than expected tbh)
I'd say he was pretty non-relevant last game but was also town. At best, he's not the D1 lynch. But like I stated before, I felt like he started off how he started off his last couple of games where he was town and I felt that was a good sign. I think there are numerous other options this phase to put in the hot seat than Aether.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- the player list is 22 people including me, my scum lean or shading is around 5-6 at most. Wrong assumption.
- which was irrelevant stuff? They were irrelevant to you because you don't read and that's because you are lazy player. Also, you know only your part of the game from your role PM, I know from my role PM, that some stuff which you people think is irrelevant Is actually relevant here. You are wrong yet again.
- I read posts properly, you didn't read my cases against you properly and you responded improperly. Wrong.
The reason I couldn't respond, I just replied to you in a whole paragraph and which is nothing made up. You can check that I'm telling truth about my results.
- I didn't twist anyone's words. No one except Toujo said that. Angelus said it but he was wrong and I proved that what he said against me was wrong. As for Toujo. Well. It was not twisting words at all. Should read it what I meant, I clarified it. Again, you are wrong.
- I had more reasons to vote for you than you on me. I did an ISO didn't like you talked about it and voted you you didn't do it. You gave your reasons now. And what you accused me for are all wrong. Dismissing all your points against me. You are just wrong.
Lol dafuq?
I'd go back to find your post in this thread but I can't coz mobile data.

But I am very sure you made a post yourself that points out how you have scum read a lot of people and had barely any town reads.

2nd point. Me being lazy is kinda blown out of proportion even tho I myself say it.
But when you look at it I ain't lazy.
I literally read 112 pages to catch up for SK's game. What lazy person would do that?
I am a low effort player yes but that's coz I wasn't finding mafia interesting. SK'a game changed that. I actually put in a decent amount of effort into it. And I am doing the same now.
I have read each and every post in this game.

Oh I believed the CBSE thing. And okay fine I'll give you this that you weren't in the right frame of mind to respond.

I need to go back to the post where you voted me to address that point.

As for the last one, just because you say it doesn't make it true. You think you have more reasons to vote for me? Well that's your opinion and I think the opposite.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say he was pretty non-relevant last game but was also town. At best, he's not the D1 lynch. But like I stated before, I felt like he started off how he started off his last couple of games where he was town and I felt that was a good sign. I think there are numerous other options this phase to put in the hot seat than Aether.
Who are your other options?