Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are the opportunistic one here, you find it so easy to just slide your vote on me, give me proper reasons as to why you think I'm scummy to you? Just because I'm all over the place? Your reasoning behind the vote on me is weaker than Ansa.

Actually, I'm gonna put you right into my scum list for this.
How many people have you suspected so far? Because I literally lost count, anyway I dont suspect you for that, I wanted to see where you are coming from, but you havent given your list yet, which is making things harder for me to see you as town. You seem to be suspecting whoever suspects or puts slightest pressure on you.

whats your town list?

Reactions: Poison and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej You to need to put Poison onn your TR list for this post alone.
Players like Imp, Tigerr band Poison are the type of players who cannot fake For that long.
yeah poison looks better for me now, I wanna see how AngelusSama balls this out
I couldn't get a good read on AngelusSama

Why contribute less? Why are toi happy to go into NP? What if Mafia kills you? Or yoi.re not afraid of that ^_^.
To be frank i would scum lean you now but Alice.s town read on you makes me doubt myself.
Do I really need to answer this?
You must be registered for see images

Last game a 72 hour DP was already feeling too long.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

to some up, I feel like AngelusSama is a progressive player, not too scummy now, if he is scummy then he might be micro scummy

Poisons ISO Wallie on #564 is cute, reflecting her insecurity when she suddenly realizes that some posts of Angelus are "NAI". It melted my heart.

I think I might give town poison a chance here.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many people have you suspected so far? Because I literally lost count, anyway I dont suspect you for that, I wanted to see where you are coming from, but you havent given your list yet, which is making things harder for me to see you as town. You seem to be suspecting whoever suspects or puts slightest pressure on you.

whats your town list?
I agree with Aether here, I would like to know whom Poison reads town

Reactions: Poison and Aether9

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will not let you guys Lynch Poison.
I let it happened last game because my antenna received Scummy signals from her... Not this time around. :super:

Thanks to whoever prolonged the DP.. I can take a nap today.

@Elmage G Ace my favorite Mafia dude. I do hope you're just busy irl and not Randed as scum for this vuoto voce.
hello, are you going to give any input?

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

AngelusSama Wallie:
The only problem I had is not your inactivity, but, the fact that you came solely for the purpose of shading and nothing else. You shaded a person who was getting somewhat targeted without even reading her other posts or what she was referring or responding to. It's not me, if it was any other player, I would have done the exact same thing.
How many times I need to explain to you that that wasn't a shading attempt. It's like talking to a brick. That's what I feel right now when talking with you. You didn't even give yourself a chance to try to understand me. You just wanted to suspect for the sake of it.

You see what is wrong here?? You addressed to only me, me who is getting targeted and is easy to slip a read on. Something similar I noticed for @Gomes and @Aether9 both of their votes on me were hoping on wagons. But that's beside the point.
What?????? Who's being suspected here, me or you? Yes I know. You're becoming targeted by numbers of people but I'm being targeted by you. So of course I'm gonna addressed you(your posts) to explain/clarify myself. You have accused me, you have Suspect me. That's the reason. Why I should stop myself from responding to you just because you're being targeted by other people lol

The point here is. I briefly explained why you are scummy to me and you make vague statements which are definitely not strong enough to prove your innocence to me. You straight up started to shade me solely because I found you scummy?
I'm not shading you but I found your behavior looked Scummy. It Scummy because of the way you're suspecting me, the reason you think I'm a scum. It totally BS reasoning.

Your first post seeing outside me, which basically is a null read and doesn't give anything at all.
OKAY

For the first four paragraphs,
I have told you before, I have told it In my post where I scum read you quite briefly as to why I scum read you, nitpicking only the part where I say you and X play like my scum play is really bad a thing.
Nitpicking? Where is the nitpicking?

I only see a very balanced, concrete and logical post. The explanation is very direct and clear. No shading, no nitpicking.

For the rest of your posts the above paragraph is quite okay.

Yes my reasoning behind you being a scum is not at all strong enough yet, but for now you seem more scummy to me than anyone else. Also I find Tiger a bit bad but can't tell that until I ISO her.
Ok why I'm very Scummy again?

And why is that, I don't see any reasons above for you to post your vote on her.
It because that vote is based on gut Reading.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
K
AngelusSama Wallie:
The only problem I had is not your inactivity, but, the fact that you came solely for the purpose of shading and nothing else. You shaded a person who was getting somewhat targeted without even reading her other posts or what she was referring or responding to. It's not me, if it was any other player, I would have done the exact same thing.
You see what is wrong here?? You addressed to only me, me who is getting targeted and is easy to slip a read on. Something similar I noticed for @Gomes and @Aether9 both of their votes on me were hoping on wagons. But that's beside the point.

The point here is. I briefly explained why you are scummy to me and you make vague statements which are definitely not strong enough to prove your innocence to me. You straight up started to shade me solely because I found you scummy?

Your first post seeing outside me, which basically is a null read and doesn't give anything at all.
For the first four paragraphs,
I have told you before, I have told it In my post where I scum read you quite briefly as to why I scum read you, nitpicking only the part where I say you and X play like my scum play is really bad a thing.

For the rest of your posts the above paragraph is quite okay.

Yes my reasoning behind you being a scum is not at all strong enough yet, but for now you seem more scummy to me than anyone else. Also I find Tiger a bit bad but can't tell that until I ISO her.

First good post which is NAI but I think at least you are trying to look at other things.

And why is that, I don't see any reasons above for you to post your vote on her.

These posts are okay I guess, I don't really feel bad about these.

Well these are mostly NAIs, I think as I read more you are slightly getting lighter as scum somehow. But not really at the same time. Cause these posts are not actually towny either, mostly NAIs. Can be made by anyone.

I like this argument.

Again why exactly I didn't get any proper reason behind it apart from the "Gut feeling" part. But can your gut feeling actually keep your post so intact on one person?

Although I thought he is hard scum. I'm leaning to slight scum on him. Some of the things if I look closely is not as bad as I thought it was. But still he has more negatives than positives, actually he has really less positives.
am not reading this

• Angry
Reactions: Poison

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nor

How many times I need to explain to you that that wasn't a shading attempt. It's like talking to a brick. That's what I feel right now when talking with you. You didn't even give yourself a chance to try to understand me. You just wanted to suspect for the sake of it.

What?????? Who's being suspected here, me or you? Yes I know. You're becoming targeted by numbers of people but I'm being targeted by you. So of course I'm gonna addressed you(your posts) to explain/clarify myself. You have accused me, you have Suspect me. That's the reason. Why I should stop myself from responding to you just because you're being targeted by other people lol

I'm not shading you but I found your behavior looked Scummy. It Scummy because of the way you're suspecting me, the reason you think I'm a scum. It totally BS reasoning.

OKAY

Nitpicking? Where is the nitpicking?

I only see a very balanced, concrete and logical post. The explanation is very direct and clear. No shading, no nitpicking.

Ok why I'm very Scummy again?

It because that vote is based on gut Reading.
not this

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So like. Most of the time, townies are natural. Sometimes there are cunts that think about what they’re saying (imagine) anyways. That’s the town natural. Then there’s the scum natural. This is rare. Most scum think about what they’re saying. So like they respond later but you and TSQ were in the moment so it was hard for you to take time to respond. That’s why you bullshitted it quickly and made a dog’s dinner out of it.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So like. Most of the time, townies are natural. Sometimes there are cunts that think about what they’re saying (imagine) anyways. That’s the town natural. Then there’s the scum natural. This is rare. Most scum think about what they’re saying. So like they respond later but you and TSQ were in the moment so it was hard for you to take time to respond. That’s why you bullshitted it quickly and made a dog’s dinner out of it.
It because I'm using a phone and couldn't type fast enough.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he read Luk and Naomi town.
He only read Luk town and I don't see why that should but him in an unfavourable position???

The read wasn't even serious
This was the line. It felt like you were just trying to respond and turns out you were wrong but that’s why it stinks. You were arguing a case you were wrong on so it was arguing for the sake of it. You had no intentions here other than busywork.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was the line. It felt like you were just trying to respond and turns out you were wrong but that’s why it stinks. You were arguing a case you were wrong on so it was arguing for the sake of it. You had no intentions here other than busywork.
I posted what I can remember about. Beeboat at first. And after a fast inspection aka ISO on beeboat I still think that the case. Maybe my perception was wrong and TSQ was right but that just a perception issue and not I'm bullshitting on something.