Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

SK is interesting indeed. But he made me laugh af. Town lean.

I wanna see more reads from SK, he seems to be catching up or he is picky.

• Wow
Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, time to get another scum D1.
I will be waiting.

I don't think everyone who posted is villager but i have a pretty good read for someone and i will reveal it later.

Waking up at 3 am and read the thread smh. Back to sleep :sleep:
Go back to sleep, maybe you will have more good reads on people.

Who can give some info about Queen Emilia's playstyle.. Also Gomez and Jcb?
Thank you in advance.

Also I Like the fact that Rej seems to be very visible this game and very engaging with everyone so far. :vex:Good sign. Let's see as the DP Progress. His interaction with Naomi will be very helpful.
Unfortunately, Queen emi is very much like you but at the same time not very much like you. I would say she is very townie if her posts give you that genuine feeling that they are coming from town.

• Haha

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to see how Luk scum hunting in this game. He really gave me really big problem to my decision making in the previous game. Tbh why I wanted to lynch him in the previous game was because I thought he could be scum eventhough my other side of myself is having a doubt about that(after reading his conversation with scums numbers of time). But from strategic play to be concern I'm going to lynch Luk if he plays like that again. Not being really helpful. No matter if he's town or scum. Unless players can give me strong reason to keep Lukundo inside the game.
Luk is usually all over the place without any specific direction, he is like a headless goose with a gun running around, I think that's just how his playstyle is and you have to accept the fact that it might possibly never change and he will never regain his head.

Is that true scum never did that bold part? Is it just your own experience or a general knowledge?
I think he was just being sarcastic ansa....

• Haha

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to Death Note RPG!!!

“This world is rotten and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul, it’s worth it. Because of the world… can’t go on like this. I wonder… what if someone else had picked up this notebook? Is there anyone out there other than me who’d be willing to eliminate the vermin from the world? If I don’t do it, then who will? That’s just it: there’s no one, but I can do it. In fact, I’m the only one who can. I’ll do it. Using the death note, I’ll change the world.”

Four first players to sign up will play this game. The game thread will stay open at night for this game only.

Players -

@SoulKiller
2. @Imperfection
3. @Ryu Kishi
4. @Elmage G Ace
Say "In" to play

Last edited:
Reactions: Poison and AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

“This world is rotten and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me? Even if it means sacrificing my own mind and soul, it’s worth it. Because of the world… can’t go on like this. I wonder… what if someone else had picked up this notebook? Is there anyone out there other than me who’d be willing to eliminate the vermin from the world? If I don’t do it, then who will? That’s just it: there’s no one, but I can do it. In fact, I’m the only one who can. I’ll do it. Using the death note, I’ll change the world.”

Four first players to sign up will play this game. The game thread will stay open at night for this game only.

Players -

Say "In" to play
woah woah woah... what do we have here ._. **** it count me IN BOY!!!!

Reactions: Poison and Houtarou

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Players -

Say "In" to play
In

Reactions: Poison and Houtarou

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The write-ups analysis is completely useless AI related from my POV so Penguin could sleep instead commenting on it, but that post helped me to read that wall i avoided first.

Ansa, Rej and Beeboat and in a lesser quantity Luke and Naomi gave their inputs about the game.
X, Imp, Gomez, Alice I need more from them.
SK wants probably like usual to enter itt at the middle of the day. Everyone else should take their courage and post tbh

Poison posted a lot but i don't remember something solid smh, is like she learned to pour words to fill walls.

I was just observing behaviour, so nothing I posted are reads, so spare me with 'Mich posted nothing substantial' or similar because i wanted a resume to help me in further posts and i want to keep my ideas in public.

I am going in a 2 days mini vacation so I may ad hominem post until Eod but i will try to read the thread when/if i have internet on route.

Also i should RP but i am too lazy for this. *puts phone in luggage.
Michelle knows me way too well at this point. It makes my heart happy ^^

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not liking X for I have seen him completely different last game and had interacted with him which is again no where how he has acted so far.
I mean, the dude literally stated that he is busy and he will catch up later. If he did not then I would understand where this is coming from but that's not the case, this read feels very forced and fake.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection