Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison generated content then in the exact way when I questioned her. So either you lied according to your logic or contributed jackshit. Which is it?
What? No seriously, what? Poison's response to me generated content. I have never argued that my way was the only thing that was generating any content. I just argued that my post generated content, as Poison responded in a worthwhile way. Where is the lie? Like literally, explain that to me. You're presenting a false dichotomy here with some of the most retarded assertions I can think of in response to me saying "hey, my big post wasn't nothing, because without it you wouldn't have this specific content". I did not say "this is the only form of that content". I did not say "this is super substantial stuff". It's clearly fucking factual because it gives you dialogue specifically between Poison and I, which you can then use to inform reads on us. Dialogue that looks like it will continue for a while longer at least too. How can that possibly be a lie? How can that possibly be "jackshit" when it clearly is not? Is this some sort of retarded "you're not doing anything because I don't like it" thing? Or what?

Reactions: Poison

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? No seriously, what? Poison's response to me generated content. I have never argued that my way was the only thing that was generating any content. I just argued that my post generated content, as Poison responded in a worthwhile way. Where is the lie? Like literally, explain that to me. You're presenting a false dichotomy here with some of the most retarded assertions I can think of in response to me saying "hey, my big post wasn't nothing, because without it you wouldn't have this specific content". I did not say "this is the only form of that content". I did not say "this is super substantial stuff". It's clearly fucking factual because it gives you dialogue specifically between Poison and I, which you can then use to inform reads on us. Dialogue that looks like it will continue for a while longer at least too. How can that possibly be a lie? How can that possibly be "jackshit" when it clearly is not? Is this some sort of retarded "you're not doing anything because I don't like it" thing? Or what?
Gimme a sentence to respond to.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gimme a sentence to respond to.
Sure thing:

Take your pick from the bolded.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lie as in you didn’t generate content or you lied about Poison’s post being a lot of nothing as she generated content with me questioning her during that post.
The bolded is clearly untrue, and provably so. You mean her reads post got you to respond? Eh, I guess, but then in the same vein, I also responded to it, so I would be defeating my own point. I don't agree with your language here. My comment regarding Poison's reads list pertained exactly to how those reads didn't tell me much of anything. It gave me the impression that the post did not need to be made, because it wasn't like Poison presented reads that just absolutely had to be shared.

You cannot fairly apply this to my post. You can say it could not be made, and sure, but it wasn't the same as just making a post for the sake of making a post. It informed a fair bit about my mindset - such as what things stood out to me enough to be included within the post, and things that were not included in the post, that some may or may not feel was worth comment. Does this make sense?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your post with reads attracted my attention also. Maybe I can understand the strategy, but are you saying the town reads you made are not made after consideration? You mentioned'blindly'
Well it's an easy way to play mafia, just throw around reads and look what sticks for a while. People either crumble or they make it out then. The 48 hours DP allows us to be light headed and flexible.
Tbh Rej, even though your tone is good, although it is not at all the usual rej I see , also your towncore gives me creeps. How could you actually have them so early and being serious about it without giving any proper reason.? You are just trying to look contributive.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rej Penguins are Gods. Bow to them.
My towncore candidates are just candidates, dont take them for granted, rather make your read list and lets compare.
Why I get attacked in every game for making read lists?

Nope, hamsters are better
Since when am i scary???

Also am getting town impression of you and poison argue back and fourth.

Though i will leave note, you feel more off then her, since she wants to focus on the game but your claiming she scum because she not arguing and backing off with the tunneling?

Tunneling-loose focus of the game, why it's never good. And your sus because she wants to improve her gameplay by not using it?

I'v play 1 game with her on tb, and i recall when she was scum she had low post. Here she is more active/with others. Which gives me impression she is town. Though you are more familiar with her then me. So if she done high post count while scum. I could be wrong. But she looks town lean for me.
Just wanna mention that this is her home forum she is naturally more active here than she ever was on TB, sadly.

No I'm talking about how you formed your towncore so early with no proper reasons. In earlier games you were goofy all the time, this game your approach is different, but your approach on other stuff and your approach on your read list does not fit well together here.

Also, I don't see where you focused on me. So yeah definitely not because of that.

Also I'm gonna go sleep. I'll continue from p17 tomorrow, if I must look at something and you wmt me to answer first, mention me.
Yo @Toujo @beeboat @-PK- @Aether9
JUST RANDOM NAMES FROM THE LAST GAME!
Were I goofy last game? XD

Poison....I am not always goofy, I mean I am always fun to play with, but you seriously know that I am capable of doing what I do here. I mainly don't understand why you are alienated by that.

anyway if you dont agree with my reads/towncore candidates, then please bring proper counter arguments, if you are town I will hear out your arguments.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bolded is clearly untrue, and provably so. You mean her reads post got you to respond? Eh, I guess, but then in the same vein, I also responded to it, so I would be defeating my own point. I don't agree with your language here. My comment regarding Poison's reads list pertained exactly to how those reads didn't tell me much of anything. It gave me the impression that the post did not need to be made, because it wasn't like Poison presented reads that just absolutely had to be shared.

You cannot fairly apply this to my post. You can say it could not be made, and sure, but it wasn't the same as just making a post for the sake of making a post. It informed a fair bit about my mindset - such as what things stood out to me enough to be included within the post, and things that were not included in the post, that some may or may not feel was worth comment. Does this make sense?
Again. One sentence that sums up these 2 paragraphs.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hello there my lovely children, I have finally awoken from my long slumber. In my sleep I had dreams of how I captured those filthy scum and brought them to justice, I remember torturing them for eons and was having the blast of my life. But then I woke up, it took me sometime to realize that everything I was experiencing was just a dream. I was confused, frustrated, and quite frankly very annoyed. But then I realized being me, I can easily duplicate my dreams and bring filthy scum to justice. The first step i took outside my house and took in that fresh air but I almost threw up. Those filthy scum scents was in the air, it kind of felt like I was inhaling a "poison" for a moment there. Get it? poison? no?.... I will just take my leave then.

Either way, their filthy scent put me in a bad mood. I took a glance on the vast land infront of me and I saw about 21 humans playing tag like bunch of children who have nothing better to do. "Guity" is what popped up in my head. That's right all those other 21 players are guilty and all of them deserve to have a taste of my holy justice, but the good spirit with in me and due to my infinite kindness. I knew that it's unfair so I decided to give them a trial, every single one of them and for those who fail my trials.... well.... let's just say by the time I am done with them, they will look like beautiful mashed potato ready to be served next to my steak. If you are a townie then you should fine, but if you are scum? pray to the gods I don't sniff you out.

One thing for certain though, today....

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images
Lmao, this fits perfectly for you.

You said "the penguins" finally appear. Who are the penguins? Why not the penguin (singular)?
What did you mean with using the plurality version?

Did rej just catch scum from the first page?

The Penguins are the beautiful souls, the kindest, the most innocent and best of all the other animals on earth.
It is not one cause the more the better!!!

Rej, let's make a Penguin Religion!!!!!!!! Maybe the penguin lord will forgive you for your indecency!?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Poison and Rej

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m obviously town you stupid obtuse ****. What the **** are you thinking!? You have the IQ of a fucking butterfly on meth. Jfc. Your stupidity make me want to drown myself. Go back to nursery you dumb twat.
Ok so Luk didn't say he was town when I asked.
As a result that means he is scum who didn't have the heart to say he was town because lying is pretty toxic.

BUT he later came in and said he was "obvious town" combined with ad hominem which if you didn't realize is something scum has never done in the history of mafia. This means my original read was incorrect and he is in fact obvious town.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and Premfection

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
beeboat is a bit more agressive than in the previous game, this is just a gut feel, I haven't made any comparisons yet
but is this a good tell? hmm
There is differently something different about him and I read it as townie so far tbh.

I said i was town, you gonna ignore i do this from past experience?

Or do you think i have god reads day 1.

So rej should i be throwing lock town impression on you?
Honestly..... you deserve a townie read for that gif alone. Yes you are currently in my town read JUST BECAUSE of the gif. Simply beautiful, the fact that rej has a clown avatar makes it even better, it speaks to me in levels I never thought it was possible in a gif communication. But you did it, this is something that needs acknowledgment and green points. It's simply art!