Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw, I havent read any of ansa vs poison, someone give whats going on there?

Imp lock town tbh
how?

Here’s Jonny is just townie. Cannot deny it.
@Imperfection

Huge upgrade to lay game’s intro.
is that so?

GDI why are we getting serious already?
I want to fluffffff!!!!!
Also GDI how did you come to this conclusion?
whats GDI?

I do agree Rej is different thus game, He seems more enthusiastic and eager to play the game. But as always I can never really put @Alice in Noodleland and @Rej into any side but on the neutral list! Sigh...
whats different about rej and is it good/bad?

Pritt ain’t scum with Ansa. Yw.
didnt you think poison is scummy?

Tsq is making me read him as scum.
how?

God asked it.

Also, are you planning to read the thread or hide behind the bushes and doing any work. Although if you are scum, hiding behind the bushes can be natural for you!
what if we lynch god?

I think I found a solid townpool in:

Alice
Ryu
Ansa
Naomi
beeboat
is that in specific order?

What an entrance.
thank you

Anything to contribute today, Aether?
maybe

Ok I posted enough stuff, Imp is prolly wolf

I'm still deciding on Ryu.
why do you think they are wolf?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just tried to figure out your thought process behind that statement, as there is a universe where this statement could be motivated to bring attention towards X, for whatever reasons including non-townish ones.
So just a question xd

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Now, now, why that? Its a metaphor, self-written!
I get what you mean with the X factor hehe and it's not the case. I wanted to question her.

Well it felt weird cause it's an obvious filler, and doesn't add anything to the game at first impression.

I called your post as CWAC is because I think you're posting for the sake of posting. You're not posting your thoughts after you have fully understand the post you wanted to reply to.
And how is posting my thoughts in a hurry CWAC by your standards?

I hope you're scum in this game.
You sounds salty to me honestly and I hope that's just it.

It because I lost words after reading this post from you. You didn't take a time or shown an effort to understand that post.

I said if Luk is playing like in the last game when townie in the situation where they have number advantage over scum we should lynch him unless there's a good reason to not lynch him.
So what if I didn't take my time to understand everything? How does that make me scummy lol?
fine but where not in the case where to lynch someone just cause of policy lynch are we

About Poison, I believe she's scum. I know you're not going to agree with it. But if you think Poison is a wrong lynch plz provide me a reasoning.
Hm first of all I can't rely much on your read of Poison. You read her town last game didn't you?
You must be registered for see images

I think she might be the wrong lynch because I lean her town. She doesn't seem so shy as she was in the last game. She is not so afraid to kick left and right. Ofc I can be wrong. I'm not asking you not to lynch her but I am telling you why I personally won't vote for her at this moment.
Keep me updated if you have other leads.

Rn I want to get more input from the silent players.

Reactions: Poison and Rej

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Princess Jahad saw the benefits of keeping you alive longer. But I guess we still can pull out the right move in 24 hours if we both vs Tigerrr.
And also tell me from where you get the idea I'm asking Ryu to gang up against you? We just having the same pov about you. That's all..
your upper post, bolded part

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm back and catching up. P 13 - p 14

So far Tigger and tsq has caught my attention but whether they are scum or not I can't say right now. The lukando seems townies and so does ansa. You seem townish as well, and Alice is Alice I can never read her so I'm going to say town. Imperfection is town and beebot I'm going to say null, rej is null also.
So basically Tiger, TSQ caught your attention but they are still null?

You are town reading Me, Luk and Ansa? If that's true then what do you think about our interactions so far, Ansa has been scum reading me, I have been town reading him, Luk is uh? @TheLukundo how are you seeing me and Ansa? What alignment would you give each of us?

Also, Imp is town to you.

Okay, so just tell me about your Towns and how you got the town reads?

I'm surprised to see a lot of nulls and no scums but 3 towns in your list. And would Alice be a different faction called Alice? Or would you put her in some faction or in null?

Nothing seems AI about him. That’s why I have zero read.
Ohh really? So why don't you give me some AI examples from other players. And what do you consider AI to be exact, I mean what do you expect an post to be AI?
mindmelt

thats what I call selfaware, you get the benefits of being Ryu, you are town
Quite easily you are forimg all those reads rej.
I think I found a solid townpool in:

Alice
Ryu
Ansa
Naomi
beeboat
Aah, so easy! How come we never do it so easily. Why don't you give us all reasons for each of their green ticks in your list?

tbh anyone except Ryu.
Are you town reading him? Is that what you want to say here?
Most likely it's a Rej role
If the Sith Gang is indeed the scum gang, Rej is most likely to be a scum?!? But tbh Rej would fit a jester, althou Oreki joked about my role being a potential jester before, and I've threatened him enough, so I hope he changed that UwU

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace
Thestatusquo >
Ryu Kishi > Imperfection
Rej >
Thestatusquo

Votes

Imperfection - 2
Poison Chan - 1
Jjcb - 1
Elmage G Ace - 1
Thestatusquo - 1

Non-Voters

Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
SoulKiller
Toujo
Elmage G Ace
Gomes
Alice in Noodleland
Naomi_Rose
Ryu Kishi
AngelusSama
Rej
XTMF
Jjcb
QueenEmilia
Tigerrr in the woods
Aether9

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The write-ups analysis is completely useless AI related from my POV so Penguin could sleep instead commenting on it, but that post helped me to read that wall i avoided first.

Ansa, Rej and Beeboat and in a lesser quantity Luke and Naomi gave their inputs about the game.
X, Imp, Gomez, Alice I need more from them.
SK wants probably like usual to enter itt at the middle of the day. Everyone else should take their courage and post tbh

Poison posted a lot but i don't remember something solid smh, is like she learned to pour words to fill walls.

I was just observing behaviour, so nothing I posted are reads, so spare me with 'Mich posted nothing substantial' or similar because i wanted a resume to help me in further posts and i want to keep my ideas in public.

I am going in a 2 days mini vacation so I may ad hominem post until Eod but i will try to read the thread when/if i have internet on route.

Also i should RP but i am too lazy for this. *puts phone in luggage.
Looking forward for your input Mich.

Also I don't see how RPing the role will do any good to town. Just saying this in general for everyone who is thinking about it.

Reactions: Poison

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically Tiger, TSQ caught your attention but they are still null?

You are town reading Me, Luk and Ansa? If that's true then what do you think about our interactions so far, Ansa has been scum reading me, I have been town reading him, Luk is uh? @TheLukundo how are you seeing me and Ansa? What alignment would you give each of us?

Also, Imp is town to you.

Okay, so just tell me about your Towns and how you got the town reads?

I'm surprised to see a lot of nulls and no scums but 3 towns in your list. And would Alice be a different faction called Alice? Or would you put her in some faction or in null?
Only beebot and rej are null.
You vs ansa vs Luk looks like town on town violence.
Anyway I'm saying you guys are town I'm just saying you leaning town you guys trying to solve the game does it mean you def town? No.

Alice I'm reading town

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
Okay I have caught up. The God of the New world is here to guide the good souls to victory. (Or at least try to) XD

Firstly it feels like Deja vu because I am in the same position as I was back when SK's game started. Got college work and my ISP again screwed up my broadband making me play from mobile data. Which sucks ass. But at least I didn't have to catch up on 112 pages this time.

Anyway now on to the game.
Firstly I'd say we keep a closer eye on the people that try to coast along in the game... Last game was lost because all who were trying except one or two actually died leaving the low posters and coasters till the end.

@Poison chan You need to reduce the amount of irrelevant stuff in your posts. It is very distracting to read specially when you make so many posts with some of them being very long as well.
I honestly really wanted to vote you just because of the amount of BS in your posts.

Also Luk's behavior is interesting. Those messages about pings and then the sudden change of tone in the posts.
I don't know if he is usually like that or if he RPing his role or its something that his role requires him to do.
This post from PK for some reasons is entertaining me. GTH, PK comming in seems towny.
is that in specific order?
nah the order isnt really specific
Quite easily you are forimg all those reads rej.

Aah, so easy! How come we never do it so easily. Why don't you give us all reasons for each of their green ticks in your list?
Why do you wonder now Poison? I did it in all past games, and I am confident that early day one reads will shape up the game. Scum often gets caught offguard when town practices easy reads. You undermining this approach is something I don't like, you should know better about my plays. I think I don't have to elaborate furtheron my reads, if you read my posts you see how I approach people and how I blindly shoot out reads. You can determine for yourself if what I do is good or bad.
But you seemingly think I am bad because you are in my focus. Is that correct?

Reactions: -PK- and Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Half of P - 15
Real reason is that he doesn't approach the game from a genuine mindset.

A lot of posts that are accomodating to the thread, doesn't read like he's got anything despite everyone looking scummy to him

I expect he would've called something townie out but posturing for a scum read on me when it's the easiest thing to do is also negative points

Imp is scum for him not being interested on Luk's alignment and being interested in drawing out that Luk is correct on town reading him but for bad reasons
Uh something is weird about this post, I don't know what it is to be exact, but it bothers me, without dismissing the fact imp is more inclined to be scummy rather than clean green, I don't really like these set of reasons exactly, idk why kinda awkward, you are giving him negative points for scum reading you, and calling him scum cause he is not interested in luk alignment but his reads?

I'm probably missing the exact points you are trying to draw here @Thestatusquo can you clarify all the negative points you see in imp?
Oh, come on. A cult led by a Penguin? That sounds like so much fun.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
This is, by my count, Emilia's third game of Mafia. Not really much of a playstyle developed yet. I will say I find Emilia to be a fairly easy read, but without any actual scum game to compare to, who really knows?
Okay. So like is there any specific thing about her like is she a low poster or high poster, is she aggressive and tunnely or the opposite? Anything in particular?
I can think of a number of words to describe what it is Ansasuken is currently doing, "thinking" would not be one of them.
Tbh, if he did actually what he is doing with me right now with another player who is not an obvious town, I would have argued with you that he is actually doing "thinking" and trying to "solve" and moving the game forward.

But yes, he is not thinking here. He already has a fixed mindset. And to keep his modest as fix as that he is doing what he has been doing this game. Although I would clearly pin it down as a possible scum trait, I would not do this given he has been trying it on me. I don't expect scum!Ansa knowing that I can prove my innocence as town would not bother arguing with me or making a thin case based on only one tiny thing like that.

What does this matter? Do you think X is likely to play like you would, as scum?
As above, you are using your own scum tells to justify reads on players, who do not play (or at least, X doesn't) even remotely like you do.
For both of your posts, of course not. I'm not pinning them scum because they are doing what I do as scum, pfft, I barely do a thing as scum. But tbh, why can't I find them Suspicious based on there actions so far? X, according to does not do that as scum. That is your meta from how much you played with him. I can question and have them as suspects based on what I have played and known about them, no matter how small the time or experience it was, I at least saw that and they are opposite to it and hence they are scummy to me. So the fact you just said the bolded part is completely wrong. The fact that they are doing what I do as scum just adds to that.
A whole lot of nothing.
Since when a read list is whole of nothing? Giving my views is nothing? Giving reasons as to why and on whom i have town, scum or null read is nothing?

What is the thing you are expecting tbh?
LMAO. And "Hmm" is a lot of thing! Sure. I see.

Toujo, the thing is I am pretty sure I have made enough posts which you can tag "a whole lot of nothing" but the one you quoted is something I can easily say you are wrong it give it that tag.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can I just say, I really, really hate the text editor for this place. I feel like I had more quotes here, but they're all jumbled up. Is there no way to open a new tab with just the text editor, or does it always have to be on the bottom of the page?
Oh, come on. A cult led by a Penguin? That sounds like so much fun.
Why is that, exactly?
I had a reason for including this, but I've forgotten. In any case, is there any poster with a reputation for being hostile to anyone who responds to them?
Just life or death? Weak.
I mean, given he was scum last game, Bee would have motivation to subtly change how he plays regardless of what he rolled, no?
Can I just say, I dislike the angle you made here. Not town/scum thing, I genuinely dislike it. There is nothing to be gained from questioning whether or not Bee was actually sick, and it actually calls his integrity into question.
Are we lynching you, then?
Going on last game, I would assume that isn't Luk?
In other words - you're going to pretend to scum hunt, and if you see an opening for the Poison lynch, then you'll come up with something. Am I correct, or am I correct?
This is, by my count, Emilia's third game of Mafia. Not really much of a playstyle developed yet. I will say I find Emilia to be a fairly easy read, but without any actual scum game to compare to, who really knows?
This is the second instance of lazy, passive play being supported by you.
Of course it isn't true. Why do you even feel the need to ask this question?
I can think of a number of words to describe what it is Ansasuken is currently doing, "thinking" would not be one of them.
Well, less so now that you've pointed it out.
Are you being purposefully obtuse here?
What does this matter? Do you think X is likely to play like you would, as scum?
Clearly not.
As above, you are using your own scum tells to justify reads on players, who do not play (or at least, X doesn't) even remotely like you do.
A whole lot of nothing.
An informal fallacy where one attacks the person and their credibility, rather than the argument. Generally used to discredit the person making the argument, giving the impression that it is addressing the argument by doing so, without ever really doing so. Often misused, and conflated with out and out insults. Anything else you'd like to know?
Love how you commented that Poison’s post was a whole lot of nothing yet this was as well.

• Haha

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why aren't you bothered by the read then?

Assuming Luk was in your game that time. Wouldn't his read here look like TMI?
Well I did find it odd though, if I didnt make that clear enough I'm sorry lol. Luk saying I was clear town because my intro was townier than last game - when I was town - was odd to me because it shows that whether I make a scummy or towny introduction doesnt matter and I can still be either alignment.

It felt like tmi, but I also thought that it is possible that Luk could be town and just has a flawed reason to town read me and I wanted to point it out but not much else. It didnt make me want to immediately scumread him either, because his read could also come from the fact that he might feel that as scum I'd have a more awkward introduction rather than my gif intro which makes me seem more relaxed than anything and unlike last game it doesnt feel like I'm trying to force the idea that I'm town.

Luk I feel his mind goes all over the place and I really dont disbelieve that he couldve just town read me immediately for that reason.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not interested in reading it rn. I want to look at all the players not just you.
But I DON.T understand how you deal with things: you wanna policy lynch Luke, then scum Poison and also wanna get Ryu onboard against me? XD

Please present exact post and so.

Give reason.

You feel a bit aggressive. Why is that?

I am leaning poison town rn yes.
From your text it looks like you were scum reading her hard xD it.s weird. I will fetch the text -.- in a sec. It got deleted while i was trying to bold it.

Weird

I was asking Poison a question in case you didn.t notice. Obvious as in trying to hide. I am not saying he is scum btw. In case you missed that part also.

cake is great. Any game input, let us know.

Weird filler
The law requires me to.