Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken I DID NOT TALK ABOUT NOT ARGUING OR TUNNELING NAOMI. I TALKED ABOUT ME NOT ARGUING OR TUNNELING HER BASED ON NAI STUFF. STOP DELETING THE LAST PART.
Is that so hard to put inside your head?
All your argument against me has ignored this, even though I pointed it out clearly. And I would still stick to the statement I made. But apparently that's not at all what's happening here. I'm actually again in another TvT which in no way is Moving this Any Forward.

This will be my last post regarding your confusion on me, tbh all these arguments from you, all these long posts and paragraphs are as below in only two lines.

1. Poison said she won't tunnel Naomi.
  2. Poison said she would tunnel AngelusSama in the sign up thread, so she is definitely not confidence crushed.
For first, read the bold part once again.
For the second, read the bold part, again, yes again, actually read it thrice. Who is whispering to your ears that I'm not going to tunnel or argue? I said not going to do that on the basis of useless stuff and NAI stuffs. I don't really get it why you cannot get this simple thing!
Also, in the sign up thread I voted for Gomes. I'm assuming you are counting that too?

You know what you are doing right now?

You have locked me scum, then you are trying really hard to get things to shade me but since there is basically nothing you are holding a tiny little thing and presenting it by folding up half the picture and making several posts but all of them are basically have the tiny little conclusion as above.

If you think I'm wrong prove me wrong and show me one solid reason behind you scum reading me which does not include and folding up of the picture and hiding half my words.

In that way we can hide the "Fe" part to make a Female, a "Male".

I'm really not at all interested in arguing with you cause I am pretty sure you are town and all you scream is towniness and just to avoid situation like this I said the I won't be tunneling Naomi based on useless stuff, cause that was another TvT which did no shit to help the town and solve the game or moving it forward.

Idc if you scum read me, vote for me, come to my house or throw me out of the window, I'm not going to talk to you on this again unless it's EoD and a possible mislynch on me.

Now I'll like to concentrate on others.

Also, lock Ansa Town tbh. No scum would go after me like this knowing both my scum/town play when they no for a fact that I'm a town and I can tackle their shit against me. Although I see a tiny little chance of him being a third party here, but idk feels more like town.

Also, you asked to see me scum hunting but I'm amazed how you are only on me and I know for a fact that you ain't doing scum hunting at all! WELL, Ansa, think it over, ISO me, you'll notice something, something more than meta. And when you do that, stop wasting the time and energy and let's do actual scum hunting, cause I know you are good at it.

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat >