Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Host - @Houtarou

Honorable mention to @novaselinenever for helping me out with roles and balancing. Honestly, he was great help!

Oppression. Rule by fear. dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.

Players -

1. @TheLukundo - [Thestatusquo] - Mod Killed D2
2. @Poison chan - [MadieV] - Lynched D7
3. @Imperfection - [Ansatsuken] - Mod Killed D4
4. @beeboat - [Janitored] - Killed N4
5. @SoulKiller - [-PK-] - Super-Killed N4
6. @Toujo - [Houtarou] - Lynched D3
7. @Elmage G Ace - [TheLukundo] - Killed N2
8. @Ansatsuken - [Imperfection] - Died D8
9. @Thestatusquo - [Rej] - Lynched D5 - WINNER
10. @Michelle - [All_Red] - Lynched D8
11. @Gomes - [Ryu Kishi] - Lynched D1
12. @Ryu Kishi - [Tigerrr in the woods] - Lynched D9
13. @Alice in Noodleland - [Naomi] - Killed N7
14. @Naomi_Rose - [Janitored] - Killed N1
15. @-PK- - [SoulKiller] - WINNER
16. @AngelusSama - [Kyte] - Killed N6
17. @Tigerrr in the woods - [Michelle] - End Game
18. @XTMF - [Poison Chan] - Super-Killed N5
19. @Jjcb/@Sagebee - [Elmage G Ace] - Mod Killed D7
20. @QueenEmilia/@TheAncientCenturion - [Alice in Noodleland] - Lynched D2
21. @Rej - [novaselinenever] - Super-Killed N8
22. @Aether9 - [AL_sama] - End Game

Game Style -

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.
  • Claiming - This game is both flavor and role claim restricted, meaning, you're not allowed to claim or hint your character or role. Failure to comply could result in a Modkill.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is not an option.
  • Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. A vote count will be provided, however it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you
Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a modkill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
-- DO NOT POST --

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Gang Goes Scumhunting

"SK!" Luku yells as he bursts in the door room of the three most old players of animebase, "We have sighted some scummy people in our server- uhh... PK?"

The sight in front of him startled him, no matter how many times he saw it. Along with Soulkiller, PK was sitting at his table with a fork in his hand and his face literally on his plate. Narcolepsy had kicked him.

"Don't mind him; he'll wake up soon enough" Luku jumped as he heard this, having not noticed the Corazon reading in the corner of the room, "So, you were saying?"

"Ah yes, we've caught an Alice and her discord sith gang," Luku told "Your orders, SK?"

SoukIller said, turning to his friends "All right guys, a battle is coming up. Let's not screw it up, I heard they can spam the hell out of you"

"All right. Luku you will guard the server from the enemy. Make sure no one spams. Any questions?"

"No"

A door suddenly opened and a sith gang entered the room. With Poison Chan at the lead, they entered the room. Upon entering the room, Sith Gang saw the trio. As expected, the trio was lazy as ever.

The instant SK saw them coming, the memories had begun flooding back into his mind of nonstop blabbing. He had no choice but to kick PK at that very moment "Get up, PK, we have a world to burn."

PK stayed asleep, but he did manage to catch the attention of the enemy team. Yawning, she asked: "Morning already?"

Corazon's vein popped as he said: "No, it's actually midnight and we're having a surprise attack to slit your throats while you sleep."

"Well, you failed" Poison answered with a yawn, pretending not to notice his sarcasm "So, you gonna fight me alone?"

"You know you could fight us," Alice said as Corazon had become all too familiar with over the months "Or you could just sit back while reading a good book."

Corazon stared at her with a raised eyebrow, but in the end took the book, saying: "Fu.ck this shit; if those two ain't working neither will I!"

"No!" Alice's voice boomed and echoed around the room. "You must not give up on our trio's friendship so easily, Corazon!"

How unfortunately wrong she was. So Corazon protested, "You were the one who said suggested me to read a book." deadpanned.

SK scratched at his head in great annoyance as he enters in the chat while complaining to Alice and her gang

"Wh-what’s the big deal?" asked Poison, somewhat intimidated. It was meant not for Corazon, but the man behind him, of course.

"You really shouldn't try to infiltrate other people places out in broad daylight like this. God might let you get away with it, I won't," SoulKiller joked. He continued to approach the girls. "Disturbing others really is the lamest thing you can do."

"Like it's any of your business, old man!" Poison screeched, either because they had finally shown their true colors or as a bluff to hide their fear.

The guy in the corner made the most unpleasant expression he could make and said, "what's going on?"

"Well, if it isn't Oreki?"

Luku comes rushing back in and blasts Poison and the surrounding area with foam

Soulkiller mad expression on his face sad, "Who put that thing there?"

Corazon replied, "I think we have to round up... the usual suspects."

Finally, PK waking up as he says: "Oh, f.uck yes! More manhunting!"

Day 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Last edited:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said "the penguins" finally appear. Who are the penguins? Why not the penguin (singular)?
What did you mean with using the plurality version?
The Penguins are the beautiful souls, the kindest, the most innocent and best of all the other animals on earth.
It is not one cause the more the better!!!

Rej, let's make a Penguin Religion!!!!!!!! Maybe the penguin lord will forgive you for your indecency!?!

• Sad
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Penguins are the beautiful souls, the kindest, the most innocent and best of all the other animals on earth.
It is not one cause the more the better!!!

Rej, let's make a Penguin Religion!!!!!!!! Maybe the penguin lord will forgive you for your indecency!?!
No, thanks. I have no interest in being culted. :cheer: