XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, Soul and Ratchet, you guys are too smart to actually believe I was reading TSQ and Angelus at the same level as me; that's just a crazy thought and you know better than to believe that was my actual intention. If that's supposedly the smoking gun for me as scum, then so be it.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol SK

1) no it doesn’t explain the behaviour

You come and make this post, first of all i am confused since you did not particularly address any posts. But i am assuming it has to do with the ones I made recently in that DP.

What behavior you are talking about? if you are talking about how players jumped into a wagon immediately after luk claimed he is scum? then i suggest you to go back and watch how that wagon started and NO don't come to me and tell me after he got mod killed, I am strictly speaking before he got modkilled. The dude could of been lying for all I know and people seemed very opportunistic and jumped into the wagon super fast. Felt very wrong, and yes it explains scum behavior.

2) your TAC interpretation is just wrong. Of course mafia are bussing there because there’s a red check on them lmfao. That doesn’t make TAC town.
I am quite curious on how you exactly came up with this interpretation but after the flip it surely aged like a fine wine. I stated how it's very suspicious TAC gained huge wagon before luk even got modkilled with little to no questioning, if you go back it was weird and i called it how it is. After luk got mod killed i commented that it's most likely TAC is scum because luk got mod killed for it rofl. So you coming and saying my interpretation is wrong because apparently i claimed that he is townie is weird? not sure how you came up with such interpretation. I need you to quote me in where i said TAC was town? this particular post of yours feels fishy with hidden agenda behind it.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the time of my reads list, TSQ and Angelus were my roughest 'town locks' and since I am obviously a town lock to myself, I just gave us the same colors. Even if you guys want to believe the fact that I, for whatever reason, decided to put TSQ and Angelus at the same town level as me, who would that point to me being scum? That's why I said it was a smear campaign by Ratchet because not only was he reaching on something, but the thing he was reaching for really shouldn't even be a wolfy point. I'm still struggling to reconcile why Ratchet thinks I'm scum other than me using colors for my read list, me apparently town reading TSQ and Angelus at the same level as me, and now apparently that I'm lying about having him anti-town locked.

Quite simply spoken, Ratchet has been mis-stepping in an unusual pattern and pace which made me wary of him D1. And after N1, I knew that Ratchet wasn't playing for town.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imo I didn’t really like SK’s posting yesterday either

In particular, looking at the TAC flip, SK’s interpretation there looks more like a slip than anything.
I replied to that post of yours which didn't make sense. The way you formed your own interpretation didn't make sense. I was going after the wagon that was formed super fast before luk got mod killed cause it felt opportunistic as **** and after seeing the flip it makes more sense even imo.

Looking at the TAC flip if anything looks sus on you and not me. Especially how you handled my interpretations which was false and i feel you were faking your opinion there as well. I made no slips, i was stating how i viewed things, do you take me to just slip for the lols?

I question a villager going “whoa isn’t this shady?” when somebody is repping a red check on someone. As a wolf, on the other hand, you already know the alignments of people so it’s a lot more natural to question “wth is going on, why is a villager red checking a villager?”
Who repped a red check here? quote me on when i stated TAC was townie? you can't because you made up false information from nowhere. Also, as wolf you can easily fake that you 100% believe TAC is scum and act dumb when it flips the otherway. Make false information and push for a mislynch. So not only is your interpretation you made up about me is wrong, you are also entering wifom territory based on false information and wifom can be used straight back at you.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then I'll be looking forward to your explanation post-game if you're town. Like at best case I have you down as a Lyncher. But that only excuses your initial reaction, so I'm not so sure. So I think scum, but then, you're getting vigged/lynched after my flip, so even that is tough to make sense of. But as town, your play makes no sense whatsoever, so I've no option but to rule that out entirely.

I floated the idea it was a post restriction, but no one replied to me saying someone has a tendency to OMGUS, so I'm going to assume that's not the case here.

I'm terms of other scum behaviour, I'm immediately suspicious of anyone who was hedging their bets voting on the wagon last DP. That includes you X. So you know

Not a lot left for me to work with here. If nothing else, I think the town is better off with you not in the game. You need to be lynched. But if I'm lynched instead, oh well. Streaks end. And I get to check out of playing with this sorry excuse of a town (this far). I will only be bothered by it if you aren't immediately the next one removed.
I want to point out that Ratchet is using language here to discredit my read on him once I flip town. He wants you to believe that somehow I've played so outrageously bad that if I'm town, everything I've said and done really shouldn't be considered further. It's also weird how he just assumes I will be targeted after his death as well, suggesting that I'm so wrong about him, that it should be punishable by death.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, Soul and Ratchet, you guys are too smart to actually believe I was reading TSQ and Angelus at the same level as me; that's just a crazy thought and you know better than to believe that was my actual intention. If that's supposedly the smoking gun for me as scum, then so be it.
I was just commenting on the situation that went down between you and ratchet. I personally did not think so but you could of easily just made a post to ratchet explaining that it is not the case. But instead you decided to brush his points off and act like it's all about how you made your reads based on colors.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, I actually have no problem dying in this game since my flip will reveal all. Please be suspicious if I am night killed and janitored (assuming scum can still use that ability), though if I was scum I'd push for a mislynch since something nasty will happen to scum upon my death. However, if I do end up as a mislynch, I also have an additional nice surprise for scum upon my death. Basically, scum gets real hurt once I die.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By the way, I actually have no problem dying in this game since my flip will reveal all. Please be suspicious if I am night killed and janitored (assuming scum can still use that ability), though if I was scum I'd push for a mislynch since something nasty will happen to scum upon my death. However, if I do end up as a mislynch, I also have an additional nice surprise for scum upon my death. Basically, scum gets real hurt once I die.
Put ratchet aside for a minute, which other person you would want to lynch? What is your opinion on michelle?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just commenting on the situation that went down between you and ratchet. I personally did not think so but you could of easily just made a post to ratchet explaining that it is not the case. But instead you decided to brush his points off and act like it's all about how you made your reads based on colors.
Well, wasn't that what me and Ratchet's conversation was about? He made no actual case against me or pointed to why I was suspicious other than making negative comments towards my reads list and then he just looked for ways to attack my responses. Here's the thing, I thought it was so obvious that I wasn't putting TSQ and Angelus on the same town level as me, and that Ratchet is an experienced and intelligent player, that I didn't really need to clarify what was going on as Ratchet knows better. I already addressed how I thought Ratchet was embarking on a smear campaign against me so there were a lot of things he said I deemed not worthy of a response. Look at it from my perspective. After D1, I knew Ratchet wasn't town, so there was no real need for me to combat every word he said. I just hope town will follow my advice and do the right thing.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put ratchet aside for a minute, which other person you would want to lynch? What is your opinion on michelle?
Michelle has been fairly suspicious, to be honest. I don't like the way she has continually popped up only to contribute nothing and state that she needs to sleep. I'm also slightly concerned about Poison's disappearing act as well after so much pressure was on her in D1. Though I wasn't read her as scum, her disappearance has to be noted. Other than that, it's been a weird game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At the time of my reads list, TSQ and Angelus were my roughest 'town locks' and since I am obviously a town lock to myself, I just gave us the same colors. Even if you guys want to believe the fact that I, for whatever reason, decided to put TSQ and Angelus at the same town level as me, who would that point to me being scum? That's why I said it was a smear campaign by Ratchet because not only was he reaching on something, but the thing he was reaching for really shouldn't even be a wolfy point. I'm still struggling to reconcile why Ratchet thinks I'm scum other than me using colors for my read list, me apparently town reading TSQ and Angelus at the same level as me, and now apparently that I'm lying about having him anti-town locked.

Quite simply spoken, Ratchet has been mis-stepping in an unusual pattern and pace which made me wary of him D1. And after N1, I knew that Ratchet wasn't playing for town.
70 pages into the game do you still believe TSQ and Angelus are strong town read? or did you change your reads regarding them?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Explain how you read Michelle as townie.
Because she looks agenda less and not opportunistic from my observation in 2DPs. But right now it depends on how she answer my question about you. I don't know why but she seems avoiding to engage with you in this DP. If you're scum she can potentially be your mate.

It depends on her answer.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Imperfection(but dude needs to talk more)

@Imperfection
Aw dangit lol. I was active lurking the thread and didn't have much - didn't want to use the old excuse that I'm pretty confused where to go, but since you tagged me - I'll give you my thoughts as to what I honestly think rn if it makes any sense.

So first off, SK and TSQ probably should know how obv scum I am. Although I don't think that should be a reason to necessary town clear me - I think that SK reading me town and TSQ's rethinking after my response to them put them both in a positive light for me. Both are town reads for me so far.

beeboat was starting to lean towards scum for me earlier today but their contributions and questioning today makes them look better to me and I am moving them to a town lean. I understand their confusion since I am there as well.

The Toujo and X debate is whats mostly got me lost, I feel like they both know well enough how each other would play as either alignment - but Toujo feels much more different to me than last game so I'm conflicted there, and X gives me no reason to necessarily scum lean them or town lean as for now. So he's null for me. I'm going to read Soulkillers ISO in just a bit and see my thoughts there.

This game seems to be going in... a few different directions, but I think for right now what I will try to do is understand the X vs Toujo debate.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright
Because she looks agenda less and not opportunistic from my observation in 2DPs. But right now it depends on how she answer my question about you. I don't know why but she seems avoiding to engage with you in this DP. If you're scum she can potentially be your mate.

It depends on her answer.
Go back to previous DP she jumped into the wagon immediately after luk said TAC is 100% scum and other people did too but Michelle stands out because of her behavior this game as well. Now tell me ansa, a townie michelle would atleast question stuff no? she immediately jumped into the wagon. Not only that this is not the townie michelle I know. Trust me i went to war with her in multiple occasions and she is never like this. The wallie i am about to drop on her will explain why i view her as scum.

Reactions: -PK-