Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You call yourself the superior town and caring the game how have you actually helped town you didnt stick to your soul vote and reason was he didnt agree with your rej theory.
Yeye, your case on me is the shittiest case I have ever seen in my mafia history.

Argument end, you have even less points on me and Michelle than anyone else has on actual scum.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went back and skimmed through Anglelus's interaction.
It seems that post Day Phase 1 Angelus and Poison haven't interacted much and it suddenly became a dead case?
I don't get it. Did they do it to distance from each other but realized it was too risky and would have got one lynched and abandoned it? Idk
It kinda feels similar to how Poison sussed SK but didn't pursue it.
I don't get Poison's game play here tbh.

When in doubt, a man should look deep within and search for the answers and so I shall trust my gut instinct and go with my read.
How do you see the shades Angelus posted adressed at Poison in day 1?

like this for eg
You call that shading. Are you for real Poison?

First you were saying that I'm doing something that your scum self tend to do. But what is that.

I have notified all players beforehand that I'm not going to be active for long period of time because of working. This is the post,

So you're telling me that you always done something like this in your entire Scum career? But I think it's more of an excuse, scum excuse. They don't want to be very active so they create excuse upon excuse. But I'm writing it for real. I have real life matter to attend.

OK I bring your post here,

• You said "he as far as I remember when subbed in for someone in some game!? Was solvy and I could instantly town read him but I see no sign of that here."
Yes I'm aware of that. But here how you can accused me of not trying to solve something when I couldn't do that at that time because of real life duty. That point you used to scum read me is unfounded.

• You said "In the sign up thread I got to talk to him and he said he would sub out as scum, so I'm assuming he is also like me awkward being scum? If that's the case his appearance so far is not good,"
So you really believe what I'm saying there? And I'm still here. So your point is mute.

• You said "I won't expect town to come and make two posts where without reading or commenting on anything that person calls a catching up response weird and vanishes again."
I have addressed this matter earlier. But one thing I want to tell you I think you were clearly dismissing all things I have said in my first post. You just wanted to suspect me irregardless. Very convenient.

Based on your weak reasoning to suspect me yes I think its foolish for scum to try very hard to 'suspect' me using that reasoning and carried it anywhere. Tbh you're shading me more than I'm shading you, I think there was non from me.

If you're not trying to shade that means you got an immature scum hunting play. You need to improve.

I give you room for a doubt because you've given me a room to prove something. So you're null but slightly towards scum for me.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually guys

Unvote

Vote lynch Sagebee

he gives me too many red flags with his shading attempts on me and Michelle
Nice sticking to your vote like you said

And the red flags and shade your talking about is me sussing you as if I have no reason to suss you.

Last phase I gave my suss list I started off the phase to say you and michelle were lock town to you guys in the end going on my scum list.

My list I gave

X turned out town

Ryu I'm saying is l Iikely town

Angel flipped scum

And you and michelle came after that

And this phase only giving me more reason to find you scum

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice sticking to your vote like you said

And the red flags and shade your talking about is me sussing you as if I have no reason to suss you.

Last phase I gave my suss list I started off the phase to say you and michelle were lock town to you guys in the end going on my scum list.

My list I gave

X turned out town

Ryu I'm saying is l Iikely town

Angel flipped scum

And you and michelle came after that

And this phase only giving me more reason to find you scum
your arguments are the assest I have ever seen in my life

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle "villager" is not a term that is screened by a lie detector if you aim at that, I know this as a host, since it has to be rolespecific and the host put "town" as a wincondition/faction

so if there really is a lie detector, then why is not everyone here being motivated to say "I am town"?

I will make the start: I am town!
If the lie detector has any doubts, for example created by @Sagebee then you can feel free to screen my statement and be vocal about my alignment.
My role is fairly obvious if you paid attention which will be confirmed this phase

I wont pursue you like others until I'm sure your scum

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeye, your case on me is the shittiest case I have ever seen in my mafia history.

Argument end, you have even less points on me and Michelle than anyone else has on actual scum.
So you voting soul to change x

Force lynching status

And switching from poison to me off a "theory"

Is shitty reasons

But you voting soul initially because he didn't agree with your x theory and lack reasons given for status really prove your a mafia genius

Reactions: Poison

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No please, we had enough toxicity in this game already.
sry I cant stop this, only sage can stop this

So you voting soul to change x

Force lynching status

And switching from poison to me off a "theory"

Is shitty reasons

But you voting soul initially because he didn't agree with your x theory and lack reasons given for status really prove your a mafia genius
you make up shit or misinterpretate stuff, cuz my tinfoil right now is that you are a stubborn and all your logic is ass as ****
like the assiest stuff
I read in my entire life

• Haha
Reactions: Sagebee