XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I told you to read coz both TSQ and Poison did similar things.
One of them seems to be biting the bullet this phase anyway.

I don't get the chocolates thing tbh but since you read poison as town I thought you could take a look and see if it changes your opinion.
I understand. But to me, Sage is scum locked and any application of Soul defending to Poison and TSQ applies tenfold to Sage. I think the Poison flip would be more beneficial than a TSQ flip as well, even though I'd be more inclined to vote TSQ over Poison. So really, I'm in a weird position here with my thoughts. Ultimately, I think of TSQ flips wolf, that solidifies Sage as scum even more.

Reactions: Poison

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 your not allowed to delete your comment after posting

And its interesting you post a comment poison being suss and quickly delete it after I like it
what? what are you talking about, I did no such thing, I believe mods can confirm it. Are you this desperate to lynch poison, because I am having a bad feeling right now, because this is not natural.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There we go

Hopefully poison doesn't escape again

Thanks
Bless my eyes.
The only other thing that makes sense if Sage has a confirmation that poison is the SK and she pockets ted cuz she wanna throw the game gor her and mafia.

Then poison SK makes sense and ted is mafia.
I wanna throw the game and I'm pocketing Mafia? How and what? If I'm to throw a game if I'm mafia I better do it D1 and rest easy cause let's be honest, I never enjoyed or got the will to play as scum, although after getting scum read I might actually start playing mafia cause idk how my town game gets this bad.
Cuz Luk was a delayed night kill. Idk. Tinfoiling.
I don't understand, delayed?
She said in day 1 when she was the popular lynch dont touch ansat hes town

Its pointless fluff post on her part and if your trying to say she knows allignment then mafia would know allignment aswell
Me giving Ansa a confirmed alignment read is not AI if you have played with me, you should know it very well that my reads on Ansa are pretty accurate and I make those early every game.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what? what are you talking about, I did no such thing, I believe mods can confirm it. Are you this desperate to lynch poison, because I am having a bad feeling right now, because this is not natural.
Dude yeah you did by you lying right now causing me to scum read you

You posted a quote of poison I liked it second later the comment was gone obviously you deleted it

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay listen it's getting annoying to you I have been saying X is a scum since D1. But I'm BOLDLY SAYING HE IS SCUM. IN BOLD LETTERS STARTING D3 I GUESS OR D4, NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME. AND IT MAKES ME GO UGHGHGHHH.

I told people Bee is town. And That Luk is Town. And I said Toujo / X/ mich are connected and also I said before Toujo flip that If Toujo flips green. MICH is locked town and X is scum. And look, with SK, mich is spewed town. What's your problem?

I made wrong decisions but I also made right reads and from reading patterns you should by now understand that I'm nothing but town.
Let me tell you something honey, you're not as good at Mafia as me. I slaughtered you last game in D1, for you red dead. However, you're dead wrong on me being scum and I expect you to be on your knees begging my forgiveness for this wrong read.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly. I need to look at the VC though who are exactly on the wagon.

Isnt it weird how Each and Every day phase I get scum read and be one of the top wagon EVERY DAY..... wouldn't my scum team bus me already knowing how clumsy a player I am?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me tell you something honey, you're not as good at Mafia as me. I slaughtered you last game in D1, for you red dead. However, you're dead wrong on me being scum and I expect you to be on your knees begging my forgiveness for this wrong read.
So very sweet. Is this good for my health? Actually lemme catch up and see if you have other posts or not.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont know that I'm telking you poisons case is WAY stronger please change your vote
both cases are strong, the ted case is also bomb-safe
@Rej Dude you keep saying it doesnt matter the vote then why give me hard time in backing me

I'm going to be super pissed if I find out your town in the end
man tie them up, that's what I mean, but while them being tied up I would still keep my vote on TSQ
there is no town role cop in mafia history that can break a decision like this
I believe that you are convinced to push Poison over ted for whatever reasons and that is okay, you are genuine and full of panic, but bro, you can relax with ted being voted up
I wanna throw the game and I'm pocketing Mafia? How and what? If I'm to throw a game if I'm mafia I better do it D1 and rest easy cause let's be honest, I never enjoyed or got the will to play as scum, although after getting scum read I might actually start playing mafia cause idk how my town game gets this bad.

I don't understand, delayed?
Yes, cuz you were a hard read, you like to fluff, you flow with the wrong people, then your energy/motivation level drops and you scumhunting turns into a frozen desaster, you don't value how other hypothetical town read other hypothetical town.
This is not a gameplan that focusses on solving the game. So I don't know what was up to you. Also it was just a "what if scenario" in case you are not mafia but still scum. Ay you just ened powertown one or two games. Try it and you will get back to a good self.

Check Lukes role, he was night killed. He got modkilled because he knew he was night killed.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't you keep saying one of X/Toujo/Mich is scum.
Now you are on X's case but it still shows a willingness for a lynch on Mich back then . You already did take part in lynching Toujo.
Clearly you missed those posts where I said If Toujo flips green Mich is green and X definitely scum!?

If I was pushing mich, I would have voted her and not Toujo.

Both the DPs.

@Michelle lemme ask you did I hard push you ever? Or showed the urge to must lynch you?
Well if poison flips scum and mafia theres been strong signs ryu, x and angel are partnered with her
Poison is likely

Following with ryu, x and angel

Throw other names in the end
Okay so if X is in the line why not now!??

Also, salute to you to think that me and X are together in the same team.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
both cases are strong, the ted case is also bomb-safe

man tie them up, that's what I mean, but while them being tied up I would still keep my vote on TSQ
there is no town role cop in mafia history that can break a decision like this
I believe that you are convinced to push Poison over ted for whatever reasons and that is okay, you are genuine and full of panic, but bro, you can relax with ted being voted up

Yes, cuz you were a hard read, you like to fluff, you flow with the wrong people, then your energy/motivation level drops and you scumhunting turns into a frozen desaster, you don't value how other hypothetical town read other hypothetical town.
This is not a gameplan that focusses on solving the game. So I don't know what was up to you. Also it was just a "what if scenario" in case you are not mafia but still scum. Ay you just ened powertown one or two games. Try it and you will get back to a good self.

Check Lukes role, he was night killed. He got modkilled because he knew he was night killed.
I'm convincing you to pick poison over ted if mafia is supporting a lynch its ted which is obviously the popular one

pk And tiger supported my lynch based on me and status quo joined due to self preservation

You think that's the lynch mafia is supporting?

While kml r everyone's blindly pushing the status lynch

If you think they are both equal please join my lynch I'm begging you to trust me