Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I freaking have been but people are deadset want to push the statis quo lynch with no discussion and reason
Why not discuss Ted then?

Make a break from that push on Poison, you can't make me vote her except we have proof this is multiball and she is other mafia faction that SK.

Poison is not SKs mate.

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mich him shading poison makes more sense to distinance him from a partner

And I already showed how poison says she suss soul hardest but keeps not trying to go after him
you have to do things other way around . Not Poisins posts are important after SKs flip.
SK posts are more important to scumhunt than any other posts in the game and you reffuse to read them.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not discuss Ted then?

Make a break from that push on Poison, you can't make me vote her except we have proof this is multiball and she is other mafia faction that SK.

Poison is not SKs mate.
I gave people an opportunity give explanation on you and aether did

All reasons you gave soul supported soul and status dudnt want lynch soul

Same case and more can be made for poison

And how the heck you know for sure poison and soul arent partners this is the dismissing I'm talking about

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why am i a slow reader, still at page 162.

I hated your avatar for far too long. why are you voting sage bee?

There's a third world, Poison town Sagebee town/3ed party. I don't exactly believe in sage bee a scum atm.

wait wait, Bee died tonight right? and Sk too? would 2 scums die the same night with no other townie getting killed?

dude! i won't fit in your pocket!!! don't even try.

not really.

though you make sense but STOP POCKETING ME. CHOCOLATE THIEF!!!!!!!!! YOU SCUM

VOTE LYNCH : XTMF
This is just gross.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@everyone I'm tired making arguements that keep getting ignored if I'm wrong about poison I'll be lynched trust me on this

Been freaking giving reasons constant for poison and people joining thestatusquo lynch that hasnt even been justified and likely backed by mafia

IF IM WRONF LYNCH ME TILL THEN PLEASE TRUST ME ON MY LYNCH PLEASE
Didn't Soul also say he'd happily be lynched if Michelle flipped town? What did Soul flip again...

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we are talking last days actions I find it suss that he says soul is suss and was the popular lynch but chose to go after me.

And if poison flips scum going to make him look scummier defending her.

Possible wcum teammates ryu x and angel.
X is high on my list on partners.
again, I highly doubt soul would want to bus his teammate and X of all people, if its a weaker player, I could agree but not seeing him bussing X here

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave people an opportunity give explanation on you and aether did

All reasons you gave soul supported soul and status dudnt want lynch soul

Same case and more can be made for poison

And how the heck you know for sure poison and soul arent partners this is the dismissing I'm talking about
can you READ the SKs posts?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
prooves mindset. Wolves are usually affraid of such sentences. They need mislynches She would never jump to defend Luke as wolf imo.

The fact she didn't want to touch SK d
means nothing for me.

Somehow Poison and Tigerr have TMI about a mechanic i can't talk about and i doubt any of them is scum.
Idk what to do with the fact Tiger was talking about Pinocchio things but retracted, this is like she knows something but she can't share.
Also the chocolates Poison is talking about means she received something from X?
Now if i would lynch Poison it would be for an info i can't share and this is disturbing.

I need more talk about SK and his ideas.

We have a flipped scum, is no one digging his Iso?
You are all over the place, please take a deep rbeath Michelle, we will solve it

Nooo I cant can you please stop distracting and dismissing from it much
tbh it was a good question from Michelle
Everyobe what means that gif?
its fluff Michelle... omg
wait. What???
I am talking about proved mafia and this is distracting you?

Why is her likely SKs mate?
because they drilled Gomes D1?
@Rej I see you here please help me get a supporting vote and not let poison escape another round
chill I catch up bro

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle we have to think about wolf logics from SoulKiller

So I believe as crazy as it sounds that when he is mafia he most likely would take the role as a leader, also the invest immunity is often a Godfather trait, so SoulKiller [PK] was most likely the mafia godfather and he also acted like that.
Him "bullying" Poison could always be an act. Like imagine him saying "don't worry Poison, I know what I do"
Now Poison is literally in bad light and she has no way to save herself from suspicion, ergo the bad plays by Poison are explained.

Now that SK is gone, mafia tried to target their original mislynch Tigerrr who was setup.
Tho mafia realized two of their own got wagonized this DP, ergo we are mostly town voting mafia/scum this DP.

If my tinfoil is wrong then Poison is a serial or another Indie.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me on my poison lynch I'm done arguing it since its pointless just trust me on this
look, I really explained why TSQ is priority this phase, because he's been scummy from d3 and all of his actions aligned with sk as I've mentioned, whereas poison hasnt been making sense as a town but not as a scum as well, coming from playing with her where she was scum last game and she was really frozen there when pinged and was more scared to interact with everyone, but this game she has been the complete opposite. She might have changed her scum meta possibly but thats still just my hunch, which I dont want to risk it instead of TSQ, whom I think has a higher chance of flipping red