Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you explain to me the tinfoil and the conclusion from it.
There was an idea of imposed things. i will not go deep but maybe on SKs abilities we can find an explanation.
Each day phase, he may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.
this gives room for a lot of shenanigans tbh
Ted look more careless here.
he was so careless at Syndicate as wolf that i don't really care about this rn.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was an idea of imposed things. i will not go deep but maybe on SKs abilities we can find an explanation.

]

OK, what does this tell about them?
He took really big move, really big risk to vote Toujo who was not even his suspect and without a reason. Has he ever done something like that before?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whats this pinochio?
I was having a paranoid moment last night because of something from last DP. But we good. no pinochio

@-PK- @Ansatsuken @Tigerrr in the woods can I get some support for this poison lynch
I am really sorry, not sure how much time I have, can you point me to why Poison over TSQ?

Good morning. Will come back later but,
@Tigerrr in the woods are you a scum who knows the stuff, you tried to fool me and others while using it on others?

Vote lynch: Tigerr in the Woods.

I'll be back in the proper morning.
Also @Sagebee wake up. And look. READ SK's role. Although me defending him was based other
This looks really bad for you Poison and I will share why:

IF you look at TSQ and POISON, I don't see them discussing my lynch here in the thread yet they both just voted for me. A normal town behavior between TSQ and Poison right now would be smth like:

Poison :'You TSQ you see Tigerr as scum also? me too, bla bla.
TSQ: ' Yo yes, who else do you think is with her, bla bla blah

BUT NO , They both just voted me today again without a normal town interaction between them. :sigar:
They were both sussing me from early days- it would have been natural for them as town to try to form a core and discuss things in the thread. Have they? I haven't notice but maybe, you can point me to there.
But maybe they don't need to discuss, cause they can discuss somewhere else right?(aka mafia chat)

This honestly makes me think both TSQ and Poison are trying to push for this narative here.
Which would make them both scum.

@Sagebee I have been giving Poison a lot of benefit of doubt throughout this game.
But if there is no cult then there is no other reason for her town play to be like this.

same TOWN CORE
@Rej - town - has been doing a lot to help out here- and pushed for SK lynch
@Michelle - Sk's choise of tunnel, so pretty obvious
@-PK- pushed for SK lynch and Poison
@Alice in Noodleland - she could have shaded me if she wanted but instead chose to trust me, and I doubt this is some good pocketing like SK was doing.

YOU can follow the voting pattern and if I do get lynched you can pin the entire mafia team hopefully.

Please don't let them lynch me ; _ ; unless it will pin the entire mafia team.

I am really really busy today in the afternoon, but I will try to check as often as I can.

MAfia team option 1:
SK-confirmed
TSQ & Poison- for pushing a narative against me since the beginning days
(I am taking out Sagebee from here because of Poison's behaviour towards me)-
I know it can look that I am scumming the ones who are scumming me, but if you look back you can see that I have throughout the game done my best to give Poison benefit of doubt for her play.
As for TSQ- he started sussing me over some silly thing that felt like a trap he was setting. and then started throwing dirt at me in the early days because he felt confortable when I was town leaning him.

X could be here also
If not those above, I would not put someone else yet because I did not have time to catch up but I will throw in the names at the end of the day, or if asked. but I am not sure at all on them rn.

Everyone:
I will try to answer any questions you might have about my behavior.
SO please don't vote for me without tagging me and asking me stuff cause I will try to defend myself the best I can with my time.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really don't like Sagebee from some of his posts here. Some of his posts especially towards Michelle really insulting to read. Scum that got frustrated?

I'm going to park here first

Vote: Sagebee
I do agree this could be a possibility

I've some experience in this game Sagebee so I think I'm the right people to judge your situation.

I think I know jjcb/your role and goal. I really can't disclose it further but that's what I believe. So I save Poison for later. We need to rid your first. If you're mafia Poison is more likely to be one too.
Hm

I have a tinfoil on Poison too because what she said compared with what Tigerr said and what i know doesn't lign up.

So i agree with Ansa's idea.

@Ansatsuken what about Ted? how do you read Ted?
if there is no cult I see no excuse for Poison't behavior. I was paranoid last night. I am leaning to believing there is no cult or place that would force Poison to act like this.

Ted's act in this game really don't fit to be mafia. Ted is capable of open wolfing but not from voting pattern, that's it. So I doubt he is scum.

I have more concern on Rej that took away his vote on SK
You have more concern with Rej over TSQ?!
What is this.
If you look back into why Rej moved his vote from SK last DP, you can understand why.

REj has been pushing SK last 2 DPs.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there's time, I will look at the wagonization of Ratchet later. I know I was the one to first level suspicions against him, but when I went to work that day, it was only my vote on him, and when I got home, he had been lynch. So there might be something suspicious there.

This has nothing to do with Sage being 'wrong' per se, but more so it has everything to do with how much he tried to avoid a Soul lynch last phase. From him questioning half the players on their Soul cases to him hiding behind a Poison lynch, there's no way anyone can look at his actions last phase and not think he wasn't trying to save Soul.
If you do look back at Toujo's lynch. Do let me know your thoughts. Because it was that phase that solidified my stance on SK, Poison and TSQ and kinda you. That EoD was super messy. It was all between SK and Michelle until TSQ voted for Toujo and then Imperfection came out of nowhere and voted him as well. Then Poison who kept saying she saw scum in You/Mich/Toujo had all the time in the world to make a case or good reasoning behind a vote but she didn't. She made vote right at the end against Toujo.. TSQ ignited the Toujo lynch and Poison put the nail in his coffin. And guess who was saved by that? It was SK.
Read those particular pages and tell me how you don't find TSQ and Poison's play scummy in that phase.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I think I was too paranoid last night.
If it would be indeed 'imposed' then imposed to which extent could that be in order to clear Poison.
There would need to be a lot of 'forced' actions to clear Poison out of this as town.

After calming myself last night, I don't think there is such a thing as 'imposed' anymore.
There is always a choice and this would have to be true in a balanced game.
And if there is a choice then there is always an option to prove yourself as town.

I don't see Poison doing that rn : /
She comes here. Doesn't discuss the lynch or what not. Just jumps in to vote me.
Acting aggressive throughout the game.
Didn't see her try to form a town core.
A lot of her posts are riddled with pings and strange behaviour and the only reason we are giving her the pass is cause she might have been 'forced'.

I was wrong myself to propagate this idea.

Here she says:
Good morning. Will come back later but,
@Tigerrr in the woods are you a scum who knows the stuff, you tried to fool me and others while using it on others?

Vote lynch: Tigerr in the Woods.

I'll be back in the proper morning.
Also @Sagebee wake up. And look. READ SK's role. Although me defending him was based other
Well I read it.
There is not any type of puppetry in his abilities.

You must be registered for see medias
You must be registered for see images

"That's right. As much as you killed others, you'll suffer the same pain. This is the atonement I'll give you for choosing this path" Said the voice, calmly, he was confident that he would win and revealed a faint smile.

The man in black suit expression went dark, and laughed maliciously, “Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.” The person standing in front of him didn’t know what had just happened, but he could tell that the person laughing in front of him was more excited now than he'd ever seen before. The chilling edge of that man's voice was something else entirely.

The man was indeed a vicious, evil individual. His laugh slowly becomes keener puts him in a position in which he would no longer need anyone.

"And what can you possibly hope to do?! I've become the law in this world, I maintain the balance here. I am Justice here!!"

The other man took out his gun as an unpleasant smirking smile before pointing the gun at his target and pulling it, his aim at the man in a black suit. With a squeeze of the trigger with the fleshy part of his finger, the gun bullet roars it's hammering the burst of fire.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOOTING AT!!!! DON'T SCREW WITH ME" He shouted, stained with blood, and of agony had never ceased to echo through the skies. He'd have immediately killed the person standing in front of him but strength was no longer with him.

"You know the saying, "play with fire, and you'll get burned". This is for underestimating me."

That sentence was heard at the same time by both his left and right ears. The next thing the man in black knew, something was being driven into his sense it was some kinda mist.

Having said that with a faint laugh on his face, the man in black collapsed to the ground. As he lost consciousness, he heard that other man voice again,

"Don't worry, your companions will we facing the same fate!" He smirked, the smile more malicious than before.

@SoulKiller [-PK-] has been Super-killed!

@beeboat [Janitored] has been killed!

Day 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk. think yourself what mafia can send to players, speculating over this is not as useful as rereading the thread.
He took really big move, really big risk to vote Toujo who was not even his suspect and without a reason. Has he ever done something like that before?
TSQ suspected and shaded me in day 2. After this day, independently of his alignament, he played not very much. But we have in first 2 days plenty of content to study from him and how SK treated him.

He succeded to derail the designated lynch on flipped mafia and SKs role is the opposite of the miller, he would be innocent at invest. So mafia needed SK to be alive and keep the lynch immunity 1 shot for later in the game .
But the reason he didn't vote Toujo was not like I considered to be, a townish treat, and i doubt he didn't vote to not have blood on the hands after Toujo will flip villager because SK also had a -1 vote on his wagon so he was safe anyway.
(His theatre fooled me and if he wouldn't slip further i wouldn't be so sure about him being mafia.)
SK didn't follow Ted to save his skin on a townie because he could not vote with Ted. This is only possible when Ted is his team mate. This is why SK didn't vote Toujo at Eod 2.

@AngelusSama you were right about the lynch immunity friendo ^^

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do agree this could be a possibility

Hm

if there is no cult I see no excuse for Poison't behavior. I was paranoid last night. I am leaning to believing there is no cult or place that would force Poison to act like this.

You have more concern with Rej over TSQ?!
What is this.
If you look back into why Rej moved his vote from SK last DP, you can understand why.

REj has been pushing SK last 2 DPs.
Then he stop. What I mean here Rej retracted his vote on SK. While X voted SoulKiller. You saw your suspect votes your another suspect but never made a comment about it. Like "X is trying to buss SoulKiller" for example. Making a comment like that. So how you can say Rej was really suspecting SK?

That means X is Rej's real suspect and not SK.

Only in D3 because he stayed with SK until the end

I think if Rej is wolf he could be Serial Killer

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
]

He has. Again it goes back to Alice's game.
Its still going to be an amazing coincidence that SK and TSQ randed scum together.

Also think of this way Ansa. Until SK's superkill, the scum team was pretty much coasting. None of their members were dead.
And we found out that SK had a lynch immunity. As scum don't you think you would want to save it for as long as possible. Ted intervenes to save SK coz it literally gives them 2 extra night phases to reduce town's number.
One from getting Toujo lynched instead of SK. 2nd night phase coz lynch immunity would kick in and save SK.
And then he would have another day phase to manipulate.

This is how I see things.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then he stop. What I mean here Rej retracted his vote on SK. While X voted SoulKiller. You saw your suspect votes your another suspect but never made a comment about it. Like "X is trying to buss SoulKiller" for example. Making a comment like that. So how you can say Rej was really suspecting SK?

That means X is Rej's real suspect and not SK.

Only in D3 because he stayed with SK until the end

I think if Rej is wolf he could be Serial Killer
Hm, the way I understood it was that Rej voted X to get more information.
I don't see Rej as mafia, serial killer maybe who knows. (I mean after X last game who was helping town a lot I could see it possible ) but it's not in my focus for today.
Culling the mafia team is more important I think.
We can discuss the idea, but it's more important to focus on discussing the best lynch for today also.

Is your best bet Sagebee?
Why better than Poison?