Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej @Tigerrr in the woods has you guys looked at my arguement for poison

Why do you think thestatusquo should be the target over her?
I think both could be scum, and tbh right now it looks better for X because several stuff got resolved, especially that the calls on X were unsave. I mean, we also know about host mistake but we should let this rest, and hence I think that Poison and ted are better targets for this DP.
I dont mind both of them being the wagons. We will see what we will get out of it.
Only three people voted Michelle Aether, ansa, and sk.
What about the X voters?
Let's not talk about him, we have other concerns rn.

How your reads changed after the flips?
not much, I still think PK, you, Alice and Tigerr are town

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think both could be scum, and tbh right now it looks better for X because several stuff got resolved, especially that the calls on X were unsave. I mean, we also know about host mistake but we should let this rest, and hence I think that Poison and ted are better targets for this DP.
I dont mind both of them being the wagons. We will see what we will get out of it.

What about the X voters?

not much, I still think PK, you, Alice and Tigerr are town
If you dont mind either than trust me poison is the better lynch if she checks ryu comes after

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never explained why likely saving your scum buddy
Poison was more engaging in this game giving Solid reads compared to when she is scum. Granted you shouldn't read people on meta but with poison you can. Of course there is a possibility that she upped her wolf game, and currently she is less engaging Wich leads me to doubt her, but then you got sk going off on her so now I can only stick to my original read.

Reactions: Poison

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison was more engaging in this game giving Solid reads compared to when she is scum. Granted you shouldn't read people on meta but with poison you can. Of course there is a possibility that she upped her wolf game, and currently she is less engaging Wich leads me to doubt her, but then you got sk going off on her so now I can only stick to my original read.
Lmao off engaging most of her post are fluff socializing she doesnt critically scum hunt you think this game gives her an exceptional town showing when so many sussed her

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Factors I look at are

Activity

Reading patterns

Voting patterns

Past play

All make her scummy
Activity is not really AI.
I won town games posting 5 times daily.

Reading pattern are tricky, villagers are often wrong

Past play is meta, sometimes is not trustable. When i said SK plays like in past wolf games you were't so impressed about this idea..

Now you should make a deeper analysis because you can go in Wifom teritory with all above tbh

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Activity is not really AI.
I won town games posting 5 times daily.

Reading pattern are tricky, villagers are often wrong

Past play is meta, sometimes is not trustable. When i said SK plays like in past wolf games you were't so impressed about this idea..

Now you should make a deeper analysis because you can go in Wifom teritory with all above tbh
Seems your leaning to the status quo as your lynch why is he more scummy

And why do you town read poison

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao off engaging most of her post are fluff socializing she doesnt critically scum hunt you think this game gives her an exceptional town showing when so many sussed her
I said she is leaning town I never said she is town. She was townie at the beginning but she started getting scummy so I still have not decided on her.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a relief the cancer is at last gone

michelle and rej are looking better

tsq is still the top sus, also I'd look at the flipflops eod from the sk vote

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok going back fast to the moment TSQ first started sussing me and for what reason.
I am putting this here, In case I cannot do it later.
Our initial conversation some days ago , after which TSQ decided to start scumming me and never stopped apparently.
I feel he was misunderstanding purposefully since he didn't come bAck to the topic to reevaluate.
I put the convo up before also.
@Toujo so do you think X has no possibility of being role restrained like Luke and Elmage's roles?
what is this even about? "role restrained"
If you think claiming red checks randomly is a condition to not get roleblocked or something then lmfao
Like how luke had to act aggresive in his posts and how elmage had to pretend he had no motive when he voted for you.
who are you talking with here?
How can you even assume that?
Have you read the flipped roles?
that's just stupid

it's literally a bastard element

this game is completely rigged if it's true
What are you even talking about now?
Are you here to solve the game or what?
@Thestatusquo if you have any problems with the game mechanics I suggest take it to tbe host.
Vote : Tiger in the woods

This is not your town game.
Suggesting someone would be role restricted into fake claiming a red check is asinine

You’re coming up with bogus reasons while not even realising you’re TMIng the slot town

But now TSQ and SK scum again- that would be some weird twist of RNG.

I will look into Poison case again yes.

I have a full day tomorrow but I will try my best.