Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing I'm really suspicious about her is her reluctancy to answer my question about you(in DP3). She was avoiding to give me a direct Answer. Always responded in a weird way.
She stated that she was being passive and not engaging with me because of her role play. But this DP she went super aggressive on me and was super active. But what happened to the roleplay? why did she stop roleplaying all of a sudden? isn't it part of her role? she is lying. She does not have to roleplay, it's all made up.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing I'm really suspicious about her is her reluctancy to answer my question about you(in DP3). She was avoiding to give me a direct Answer. Always responded in a weird way.
Are you role playing today? Then you know what means to role play, you are somehow self imposing a way of playing ;)

Peeps Ansa is lock villager for this tbh

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you role playing today? Then you know what means to role play, you are somehow self imposing a way of playing ;)

This is straight up bullshit. Look at both Luk and Elmage roles, role playing is consistent. You don't role play for 3 DP's straight then stop roleplaying on the fourth DP. I am tired of your lies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not following us vote Poison?
Because Michelle is more scum? Michelle is a person I need to lynch if I need to move forward in the game? and I am confident she is scum. I said after she flips red I will go after poison, but I am not gonna let Michelle live for another day. I need to resolve this today.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It might be but if it is he will pay the consequence

I'll help you make a case against Michelle to argue your point
I am welling to pay the damn price if Michelle flips green. Why you welling to let PK pay the consequences and not me? if Michelle flips green I will pay the consequences. ALL OF IT.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said I did reads.

I never said I did reads on the full player list. Coz I never did.
I never do that.
And if you say I am lying, quote me where I said that. I dare you.

I go after my scum reads and point them out always and when I see someone voting for a person who I think is town I try to convince them otherwise. Like I told X to not vote Sagebee. Coz I am pretty sure he is town.

I can do a full player read list if others want it from me but I won't do it coz you want it.
Not sure why are you against providing read list? it helps townies to understand who you view as scum lean and town lean and who is null and why? it does not matter who asks you to do it, you do it. Because that's how you show your contribution. Not sure why you are not welling to state your reads 4 DP's into the game. You have something to hide?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am welling to pay the damn price if Michelle flips green. Why you welling to let PK pay the consequences and not me? if Michelle flips green I will pay the consequences. ALL OF IT.
It's about probably michelle to me seems fairly scummy, you on the other hand didht but pk last phase when I question his lynch of you went back on it saying it's not to create to now out of nowhere pushing you hard. I've gotten genuine town reads on pk so to push you like this is noteworthy if it's a scheme I'll make sure its highlighted and already have another scum out.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am tired man, gonna take a break.

You must be registered for see images

Will be back later. Unless ofcourse Michelle respond to me, I will always respond back and expose her nonsense even further ^^

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She stated that she was being passive and not engaging with me because of her role play. But this DP she went super aggressive on me and was super active. But what happened to the roleplay? why did she stop roleplaying all of a sudden? isn't it part of her role? she is lying. She does not have to roleplay, it's all made up.

When I read SK's reply then I realized something.

Ok @Michelle you said it coming from role play but I wonder was that act only work with some specific players? But when I look at all the players around me I didn't remember any player here that have shown that kind of behavior before. No player here had a history of displaying a reluctancy to read SK as scum or vote him before. Not poison, not Alice, not you, not
Elmage, not Dragomir, not Imperfaction, not Tigerr, not TSQ, not PK etc etc

So when you said it coming from RP it sounds BS too me. What? A Role that showing a specific behavior towards someone? Tbh I only saw you acting like that just in D3. So that idea doesn't make sense to me.

I think you're lying Michelle, still lying.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2 failed kills... Someone protected well tonight and maybe someone has good self protection :shrug

I will search for Ansa's reads, there is something for sure.

Toujo forced to post 100 words per post was pretty insane tbh. Imperfection was villager :( what on Earth is happening with village this game?
The mafia is basically toying with.

Reactions: Michelle

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay, for the first time, Rej is probably town this game, he is in my town list.

also, about TSQ something caught my attention last EoD. lemme grab that first then I'll catch up, I'm on p 104 rn.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cannot wait for my fucking flip. You're so bad at this I can't believe you were given a cop role in a member mafia.
[Passive - Oreki] -
Houtarou doesn't actually exist, it's just one of the many fake identities of Oreki. As such, investigative abilities targeting Houtarou will always fail
was Toujo informed that he was role copped by a mafia?

If so does it mean it's clearly TSQ the second wolf?

the first is X, definitely definitely definitely scum .

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Sagebee this is my game start
spoilers are missing but you can follow the link to the post
I don't think everyone who posted is villager but i have a pretty good read for someone and i will reveal it later.

Waking up at 3 am and read the thread smh. Back to sleep :sleep:
The pretty god read meant to be on my always obvious read for Luke. i let it not adressed on purpose to see who will mud me for it. Sk did it. Bad look for him. He didn't even asked me what i meant and jumped to conclusions.
The write-ups analysis is completely useless AI related from my POV so Penguin could sleep instead commenting on it, but that post helped me to read that wall i avoided first.

Ansa, Rej and Beeboat and in a lesser quantity Luke and Naomi gave their inputs about the game.
X, Imp, Gomez, Alice I need more from them.
SK wants probably like usual to enter itt at the middle of the day. Everyone else should take their courage and post tbh

Poison posted a lot but i don't remember something solid smh, is like she learned to pour words to fill walls.

I was just observing behaviour, so nothing I posted are reads, so spare me with 'Mich posted nothing substantial' or similar because i wanted a resume to help me in further posts and i want to keep my ideas in public.

I am going in a 2 days mini vacation so I may ad hominem post until Eod but i will try to read the thread when/if i have internet on route.

Also i should RP but i am too lazy for this. *puts phone in luggage.
i was playing with very limited time and i gave my impressions on everyone.
I see my search on google for "ad hominem" is in my post smh

What i did villagery in this post: i explained to Poison the WU is useless which is real. Didn't even read it until she analysed it tbh
The words are adressed to her because she spent time on rhe WU but the idea is shared for everyone.
Also is villagery to keep track of everyone was doing.
Vote @Jjcb

welcome to the Base!!! You may introduce yourself :wes:
I prodded a new player to play.
Looks like i have to read from page 11 until now and idk if i will fully catch up until Eod.
Maybe someone can tell me what happened noteworthy.

I am not back yet, but i found a place with internet in the country roads.
i was catching up, while i was in a trip at 400 km far from home, on country roads without internet signal and i spent time with family. This is NAI

But i do cared about the game and started to read when i had internet at 150 km from my town. My stress i have to catch up/i need infos for the game explains i am villager because mafia don't need to do it, and can fake it easily.
@Jjcb are you ok? Did you catch up until now? :vex:
prodding again the target of my vote. Which is your slot. Proof i cared about the lynch. Wolves don't care. SK didn't care.
nope.

gimme pls a tl;dr for your case for Angelus. You started to post more than i can read.
This is not bad per se but keeping it shorter is better ;)
Asking Poison to keep it shorter is a help for village.
Alice thanks for mentioning this ^^
Now i can take my time to catch up :cheer:
Alice said the day is longer with 24 hours. I was really glad. Scum is never happy for a longer day because they can't hide so well.
Luke is all over the place and unusually aggresive, i know he is always using some words but he is always kind. Idk what happened in these posts.
Question for Luke: since then are you decent if i live in a game after i posted just few times?

Rej put good questions.

Alice posted short ideas that are looking good too.

Noted Ansa's opinion about Tigerr

Ryu is oddly considering anyone who posted scum includin himself. I will follow this idea to see what happened.

TheStatusQuo made me smile. Not AI yet.
Luke worried me with his behaviour and i aksked him questions to check if my town read is not wrong in any way. Wolves don't need to check reads. They know. Here i continued my previous idea.
Nice gif Ted :hs:

I try to catch up tbh but i am curious

What moved your scum meter except Ryu and Imp until now?

I loled at this ngl ^^
Prodding Ted for seeing where is his head at.

All this means scumhunting, you don't have to post gifs of a dude smoking to show you are active.

Each playstyle is suited with the personality of the plater. I played and tried to obtain reads from the players i quoted where is proved the idea i did nothing?
I didn't notice where your vote is now but your answer is like spoilering the next manga chapter for me, i am at page 14 now and reading.
Thanks for answer ^^
I noted TSQ answer here showing i am present and catching up.
You can disable the sigs to avoid to be distracted by them. Somewhere in settings.

Nice to play with you, Toujo said this is your 3rd game, can you tell me your favourite alignament and role (not related to this game) and how do you aproach a mafia game in general?
I was welcoming a new player. Asked about things to understand mentality. I doubt i received an answer :/
I want a reason, no need to be aggresive with me.
What means for you the bolded?
interacting with Luke who was too aggresive without being wolfy.. his play was imposed by the role. This is very ugly from the host to do but this is what this game made from us, people having imposed behaviour: Luke aggresivity, Toujo 100 words per page, etc.
No scum reads @ Imp?
Asking Imp for reads is villagery and means scumhunting.
Toujo's entrance in post #288 showed a more free discourse than in the other game. I need to read more but still, i liked it.

Side note: @Toujo this editor is indeed taking the post you are preparing no matter how many windows you open, and i often loose my work with it. Use a notepad to save quotes and return to them when you have time.
here i gave my read for Toujo and you can't say is not contributive.
Page 16 is livelier

Nice comparison if i look at it mafia related... but looks like you don't know how delicious are the sour cherries, they are a distinct type of cherries, i'd say the bad cherries are the unripped or rotten ones :whistling:

You should understand it, why do you think is weird?

I agree with this idea.

I doubt this tbh

I will put PK in my town leans for complaining about irrelevant stuff in posts.

Angelus posed like usual, nothing weird pings in his posts until now. I think scum!Angelus would pull out from the sleeve a read for Ted.

Activity is NAI, and i was myself inactive, so Poison should consider me in this boat too i think.
While i fluffed for fun (i am alyas playing for fun) i gave a read on PK when i noticed a reason and i tried to sort Angelus. Again, is scumhunting.
I understand i lost the event smh

Elmage can make himself obvious town if he can play the game. Also I noticed him being inactive town in a pretty recent game outside the site.
I will not vote for Elmage until he shows up to play.
I was here considering meta for Elmafe and didn't vote him. The game was at Mafia Colosseum and i played it with an alt. I was dissapointed when Elmage subbed out after 1 single post but i catched the vibe of that post. Mafia don't have any intention to help village and to be prudent in reads. This also is game contribution.
Already who said i didn't do anything is a liar
Let me read until you posted, i still didn't find your posts until page 17, and...
do you imply you town read me here, because only town would be trustable in answering about a read on you?
(no need to answer if you posted it somewhere)
Here i linked the post where SK pocketed me to give Tigerrr a read on him - notice his tone, is nothing like regular SK posting. It's too sweet of a tone and from this moment i started to suspect SK.
Sometimes when you suspect someone you wait him to slip. SK slipped. When he was aggresive with me and when constructed a false narrative puting words in my mouth.

When i ask him if he TRs trusting me to the meta answer i was in the same time setting a trap and SK fell in it.
His answer was
No, I don't view you as town yet. I said that because apparently you were able to tell if i was a scum or not multiple times even tho you failed to secure the game for townies, so if anyone here has a shot at reading me it's probably you taking your record into account so help tigerrr out here michelle ^^
Apparently i could tell? I did tell amd i catched scum!SK in many games already. But he is continuing the pockety attitude failing to realise that asking someone whom he don't town read a
such thing the answer may not be sincere. Ergo, SK knew i am villager but it wasn't in his best interest to accept this.
Poison catching up looks a little better than previous posts. If she can keep it short she may catch my attention in a positive way.
Still i don't trust the WU analysis, it distracts attention from the thread

Aether is not AI in these posts but my mindmeld with him about the interaction Ansa/Poison exists

For Tigerr, RPing may be fun and is not AI. If well made, it may be in town's benefit

Rej came like me at a PK towny based on the same idea :cheers:

Ryu made good points there.
Luke hides his behaviour behind a law?
You must be registered to see images
Continuing the catch up, you can see i was spontaneous in these reads and i kept the track of behaviour.

Took me a lot of time to do this, and i already had in day 1 more contribition than others in a game.

@XTMF this is for you too, you said i did nothing smh

sorry for typos, phone making this is a nightmare