Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, roles are ready and all but I kind need Nova input to them and see if they're properly balance or not. So just little wait lol
There’s a mash on another website starting Monday, if you overlap with that you might get low activity as a few people signed for this game are signed up for that one as well.

Reactions: Poison and Houtarou

Nekochako

Kin
91💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also feel the need to mention that while I am an active player, please don't expect the crazy level I played at in SK's game as my norm.

:nono:
Oh right i should probably mention to you guys that while i will try to play to my wincon i did have a track record of acting scummy every game at another site i played at. And that might still be the case here.....

Reactions: Houtarou

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also feel the need to mention that while I am an active player, please don't expect the crazy level I played at in SK's game as my norm.

:nono:
Ditto'ing this. 430-ish posts across 4 Day Phases, for me, is not something I will ever commonly replicate. I'm typically on the upper-mid tier on post counts, but with length of some of them, around the top end of activity. Last game I was completely all over the thread, and that was er, that was exhausting.

Nekochako

Kin
91💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My activity will depend on how much time i have to commit to the game. Now when i have summer vacation my activity should be quite high but expect that to decrease when i begin working again.