2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hello.

I have no clue how one makes a post like this and motivates other people for something. Honestly, no clue. So let's cut to the chase, lately, our Mafia community's activity has declined beyond imagination and we barely have the fascinating time playing games like before.

What happened?

I don't know. People probably got busy with their lives? Some players went to other active sites? Some are just lurking.

So, what I'm trying to do?

I am not asking everyone to stop whatever they were doing and play heavy games with us every single time we put up a sign-up thread. My requests are very simple, just play once in a while, and if you have the time, you may try hosting a few. :)

And I'm also trying to get the other forum users to play with us. We have a pretty good RP section, it would be very much appreciated if they join us a few times.

Are there any new announcements?

Yes. There are. We asked @Zise, and he is willing to help us. Even though there aren't many things he could possibly do if we lacked activity here, still he is supporting us and to boost our revival, he would be giving out a month's premium to the winner of the games. [We don't have specific winners in our games, so the premium would be given to the MVP] along with some medals.

About the medals, we would be having another thread [Click Me] to discuss it and then we can suggest and vote for the ones we wanna see.

I really appreciate those who joined us from other sites, it would mean a lot if you stay and play more games with us ^^

A Beginner?

Since I have been asking around people to play with us, I have invited a few people to play a very basic game of Mafia, designed specifically for complete beginners. You don't have to long walls to understand the game, it is designed in a way that you can understand the game while you play it. and if you have any questions, you may contact me here in PMs or on Discord [Poison#5101]

Let's play some good games together guys !

If you have anything to suggest to bring back our activity that would be really great and you will get some virtual head pats!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle and Rej

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the best we can do rn is to get new players from other subforums involved in this - perhaps start with a mentor / mentee type of game, or if we won’t start with it, find a way to incorporate it after letting them play a few games. (1 to 2)

the og base is barely posting in games, attempting to bring new players and keeping them engaged with this game may be one of the only solutions to saving it imo

Reactions: Rej and Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the best we can do rn is to get new players from other subforums involved in this - perhaps start with a mentor / mentee type of game, or if we won’t start with it, find a way to incorporate it after letting them play a few games. (1 to 2)

the og base is barely posting in games, attempting to bring new players and keeping them engaged with this game may be one of the only solutions to saving it imo
help us get more people. swing your wand TEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also can you host a mentor/mentee game?

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I like the idea of handing out premium to the winner. It removes the adds and gives more DM options?
All ideas presented can be exciting for mafia players and the community. I am super busy, but I will try to participate in as many games as possible and also host, but this not within the next 2-3 months.

Don't worry too much about new players, I think they can be slowly gathered once they see what an awesome strong community we are. And yes Mentor games can be fun if well done, and I hope they will attract users that haven't played yet.
There always has to be some communication and relationships between the players in order to mutually recruit them into playing within a community. I trust in those AB folks to do this. This forum and the community are ancient and precious, like a relique. As thus we all know that ancient communities are strong if they survive to the current time.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison and AL_sama

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunate I won't be able to help with the revival for the community right now, I have 5 active projects I'm working on right now. The earliest time possible for me to even have a chance at contributing or even playing is towards the end of the year. Good luck though, hope to see you around when I do come back