Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys,
I recently heard rumors about how good is the anime, " The Seven Deadly Sins " So I watched the first episode, then second then third... and so I finished all 12 released episodes and now waiting for the next one.
(sorry I got carried away)
Now, if you understand, I liked the anime cuz of an outstanding plot, fight scenes, character personalities and last but not the least the animation.

A similar thing happened with Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, HxH 2011, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kuroko no Basket, Diamond no Ace, Mirai Nikki, Hajime no Ippo (manga)

I'm not able to express it but from the above list, you can tell what my taste for anime is.
So, I request few amazing animes (new and old one).
Thank You in Advance.

Lord Kirito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch Code Geass, Magi, Mahouka koukou no rettosei, no game no life, chrome shelled regios, hyobue kyosuke the unlimited

akame ga kill, sword art online, baccano, mondaji tachi, log horizon, kaze no stigma, btooom, hagure yuusha no estetica, ao no exorcist, attack on titan, legend of legendary heroes, tears to tiara, zero no tsukaima

fate zero, fate UBW, to aru kakagu no railgun, majustsu no index, hidan no aria.... that's a good start=D