[Question] Anime suggestions?

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just looking for a good anime to watch, preferably stuff with powers ups like bleach, something really gory/scary, a show like Anohana, or something unique as Mirai Nikki, I already watched the bleach, Naruto and One Piece though I read the manga for those, Mirai Nikki, Hell Girl, Another, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni( First arc was amazing ) Guren lagann, Anohana, Clannad and Clannad after story, Angel Beats!, Blue Exorcist, and a lot more I can't remember! Tried Sword Art and don't really like it either. And thanks to everyone in advance who suggest!

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Code Geass
Code Breaker(anime & manga)
Darker than Black
Steins;Gate
Terror in Resonance
Psycho Pass
Fate Zero
Fate Stay Night: UBW 2014
Noragami
Aldnoah.Zero
The Irregular at Magic High School(though I recommend reading the Light Novel first before watching the anime.)
The Seven Deadly Sins(anime and manga)
No Game No Life
Log Horizon
Magi(anime and manga)

Last edited:

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like Mirai Nikki or in the same vein
1.Shiki
2.Blood +
3.Hellsing(anime)
4.Gantz

Similar to Hell girl:-
1.Ayakashi:Samurai Horror Tales
2.xxxholic

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you like gore or horror/mystery anime like Another or Hagurashi, then you should try those:

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (new anime,which is still ongoing) -It's pretty badass as the plot develops
Tasogare Otome × Amnesia - ghost mystery story,with elements of drama and a bit comedy
Shiki - gore genred anime.Depends on taste to be honest but nevertheless it's worth a shot
Danganronpa - the animation is unique in this one,same qoes for plot.Survival anime + action.