Zero2BestGirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey anime peoples,

I know I have posted recently, but this is fairly important (as an update). I finished watching Guilty Crown, and well..uhh..no. Can you guys get ya boy a good anime where the romance gets somewhere, (and maybe beyond first kiss), and a lil bit o fanservice never hurt anyone. Animes I have like with this - Darling in the Franxx(ik its short romance, but i like), and Mayo Chiki was litty, Asterisk War, as well as Rakudai Kishi. Modern animation boys.

Potato~Zero2

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey anime peoples,

I know I have posted recently, but this is fairly important (as an update). I finished watching Guilty Crown, and well..uhh..no. Can you guys get ya boy a good anime where the romance gets somewhere, (and maybe beyond first kiss), and a lil bit o fanservice never hurt anyone. Animes I have like with this - Darling in the Franxx(ik its short romance, but i like), and Mayo Chiki was litty, Asterisk War, as well as Rakudai Kishi. Modern animation boys.

Potato~Zero2
#1 Recommendation:
"Toradora" hands down, is a great comedy/romance series. (Though, major tsundere alert) (Also, it's a finished series)

We also do have currently airing anime series that are doing it well so far on the Romance aspect:
Called in shorthand as "
Bunny Girl-senpai", it's a Comedy/Romance/Supernatural series (pretty much over-hyped at this point, but it is definitely a good watch, and yes the Drama and Romance undertones are pretty realistic on this one).
And there's also "
Boarding House Juliet" which is a Comedy/Romance series. I'm having a great time watching this, so I might as well add it here.

Finished Airing:
And if airing anime is not your cup of tea, you could try "
Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches" and "SaeKano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend" as some of the finished series I could recommend. (SaeKano is kinda harem, but it's still a great watch imo)

Most of the time, Romance series are being associated with a lot of drama undertones and some even going on the harem route, so I could only provide as few as I could w/o being too crazy on the harem/drama aspect. =w=

Zero2BestGirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1 Recommendation:
"Toradora" hands down, is a great comedy/romance series. (Though, major tsundere alert) (Also, it's a finished series)

We also do have currently airing anime series that are doing it well so far on the Romance aspect:
Called in shorthand as "
Bunny Girl-senpai", it's a Comedy/Romance/Supernatural series (pretty much over-hyped at this point, but it is definitely a good watch, and yes the Drama and Romance undertones are pretty realistic on this one).
And there's also "
Boarding House Juliet" which is a Comedy/Romance series. I'm having a great time watching this, so I might as well add it here.

Finished Airing:
And if airing anime is not your cup of tea, you could try "
Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches" and "SaeKano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend" as some of the finished series I could recommend. (SaeKano is kinda harem, but it's still a great watch imo)

Most of the time, Romance series are being associated with a lot of drama undertones and some even going on the harem route, so I could only provide as few as I could w/o being too crazy on the harem/drama aspect. =w=
Thank you! I’ll be shure to look into it

Reactions: Kajime Kazuhiro