Anime Soundtracks

Aømine

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
708 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
708
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do you like to listen to Anime soundtracks outside of only hearing them while watching Anime?
I do since there are many that are really awesome and this one is my favorite. Great to chill and just amazing to listen with headphones.

[video=youtube;_sccg1CZzi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sccg1CZzi4[/video]
 

Mahesvara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,453 posts 588 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
8,453
Reaction score
588
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I listen to Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, and Mahouka OST's all the time.
[video=youtube;dQ-jtpej6eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-jtpej6eg[/video]

Edit: Not to mention the countless openings/endings for various series that i also listen too Lol.
 
Last edited:

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,484 posts 1,419 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes. All the time. Right now, I'm listening to the 3rd Ending of Kokoro Connect.

[video=youtube;kHBOfy3Uzu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBOfy3Uzu8[/video]
 

Gintõki1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,016 posts 974 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
8,016
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This one is one of my favorites. The anime adaption wasn't great, but the soundtracks are awesome.

[video=youtube;AKJFGqGLZlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKJFGqGLZlA[/video]
 

Deliquesce

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,211 posts 568 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,211
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, mainly HxH since Madhouse did an amazing job with it's OST's. I've been liking Fate Zero's OST's as well.
[video=youtube;2dmrr3DxUK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmrr3DxUK4[/video]
 

Worm

Banned
Veteran
4,092 posts 311 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
311
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I do. Although, I tend to just listen to tracks from various Nasuverse works such as these:















 
Last edited:

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I listen to all my faves when reading manga, working out or just chilling.
 
Top