1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would suggest a division like this:-

-Manga, Manhua & Manhwa
-Anime
-AB Featured Series
-AB Series Reviews

Right now it is all mixed up and does not look good.

Manga and Anime sections should be separate and not one. Completely different entertainment mediums and reduces spoiling chances.

Featured series contains all the series sections in Artist alley. If possible this should be in a different forum category.

Review section needs more exposure as this area can attract lots of users. This is a big selling point. I have not seen other forums with a well established review section.

Merge Manhwabase into the trio section I mentioned. In this section there should be Manga, Manhua, Manhwa, Light Novel and Webtoon prefixes.

Seasonal Anime section should be merged into the new Anime section. Add prefixes here of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Anime.

@Zise @Versuvio

Hope this helps.
Post automatically merged:

This is a nice template. Here the Anime and Manga sections are separate and they each have their section prefixes.

You must be registered to see images

Post automatically merged:

Manga section prefixes.

You must be registered to see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if the "Fan Club" thing falls under this category.. But I think that could be changed a little bit and make something interesting out of it... WeCan increase the activity by holding any kinda contests among fan clubs and stuff too. @Rei what do you think, that place is nearly deserted atm.

Reactions: Alubama