Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, we're already a few weeks into the summer anime season of 2017. What do you think of this season up till now? What animes are you watching, which ones do you like, which one is a disappointment? And of course, which ones do you recommend?

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, I agree. Same goes for the last season. Right now I'm watching BNH seaosn 2 and kakegurui. I dropped katsugeki and fate apocrypha (maybe i'll continue that one though).
Im almost done with the first episode and its very interesting. These girls crazy af :lmao:

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime that I am watching: BnHA II and Ballroom e Youkoso;
Anime that I dropped: Kakegurui, Knight's & Magic, Sakura Quest, Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Konbini Kareshi, Dive!! and Clione no Akari (didn't like any of these);
Anime that I want to see: Made in Abyss, Shoukoku no Altair and Vatican Kiseki Chousakan;
OVAs: Boku no Hero Academia OVA, Bungou Stray Dogs: Hitori Ayumu, Haikyuu!! OVA and 91 Days: Day 13 (some of them I still wait to air);
Movies: Uchiage Hanabi, Shita kara Miru ka? Yoko kara Miru ka? (I am waiting for this one to air)

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, we're already a few weeks into the summer anime season of 2017. What do you think of this season up till now?
Pretty good so far. I'm liking what I'm watching.

What animes are you watching, which ones do you like
Animes that I'm watching;

Aho Girl
Boku no Hero academia s2
Tsurezure Children

which ones do you recommend?
Aho Girl and Boku no hero definitely.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im almost done with the first episode and its very interesting. These girls crazy af :lmao:

I also picked up Kakegurui. Pretty interesting so far.

MC is awesomely crazy
Crazy is an understatement.

They just revealed some NSFW posters for the blu-ray/DVD's. :Sparks:
You must be registered for see images