PyrrhaNikos

Legendary
Kin
43💸
Kumi
3,022💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently following Goblin Slayer and Fairy Tail, once the season ends will most likely binge SAO.
Despite what people have said , i am enjoying GS so far and always a fan of FT sooo <3

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y'all should watch Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) man I just love it, The isekai genre + OP MC.
My favourite anime of this season ??

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already posted my list of Fall 2018 anime and first impressions here from another post:
NOTE: you can click this part (
You must be registered to see images
) to hyperlink to my original post

As of current season (Fall 2018), I'm currently watching these shows:

Black Clover
Still an ongoing series, pacing might be bad from the start, but it's currently holding up pretty well. Not a huge fan, but this show is definitely entertaining as a Shounen Battle series.

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai
(a.k.a "Bunny Girl-senpai")
A great series I just happen to take on a whim, the Monogatari vibes on this show is real, and I love the characters' interaction between each other, it makes the series feel alive.

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
An anime series being adapted by LIDENFILMS (who made Yamada-kun to Nana-nin no Majo), is always welcome for me to watch. I like the romantic undertones on the series (some main/supporting characters might be one-side minded, but their interaction between one another is what makes this a cute RomCom series (much like Yamada-kun)

Sword Art Online 3: Alicization Arc
Yep, I still reserve judgement for this series, and so far it's been pretty decent and enjoyable. I'm not an avid fan of SAO, but I'm surely liking what A-1 pictures is doing right now with this current arc (still some problems here and there, but I digress, I'd rather enjoy the series while it lasts)

Goblin Slayer
Oh boy, the black sheep of the season...
The dark undertones of the series is still one of the major selling points for this series, and I'd say the animation studio working for this is nailing it thus far.

I might watch other currently airing series for the season (much like SSSS.Gridman, Zombieland Saga, etc.) but I might only just skip them for another time.

CallMeLeon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sword Art Online: Alicization
Honestly, who doesn't fancy SAO from time to time.
As SAO is the love and hate of the overall anime community it is really something you do want to watch.
It had a simple-minded start that brings you back to season 2.
It goes along the way as you would know it.

I would recommend it, but only to those that enjoyed watching all the previous seasons.

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
This is by far my favorite anime this season.
The main character that was usually alone now helping those surrounding him.
Getting dragged into a new chapter / problem yet still helping because he can.
The romance involved is also pretty nice, it gives a bit of flair to the story.

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
I am usually not that "hyped" about an anime, however this one got my bloodstream going.
It is simple yet in-dept. the story could have been so simple but they decided to make it really interesting.
This is one of the animes I can't wait for till the next episode airs.

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
Did you say you like romance? but all the others are just so straight forward and boring?
then this could be the anime you have been waiting for! *no no, this is not a commercial*
Romance is my go-to genre, but normally its this straight forward story about two people loving each other.
Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet is more like a romio and juliet story that involves some serious plots.