Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So guys, recently I got back to watching anime a lot and started watching a few anime... I want anime recommendations which do not have too much gore (can't really get myself to watch gore) and has lots of action and comedy in it. So to make this simple, I will list out what I watched and am watching right now o_O.. Includes 2 movies btw.. Oh and I prefer to watch short animes...

Watched

Baccano!
Durarara!!
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Guilty Crown
Noragami Season 1
Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu
Stranger: Mukou Hadan
Tokyo Ravens

Watching

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Dennou Coil
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Kekkai Sensen
Pandora Hearts
Rokka no Yuusha
Samurai Flamenco
Sengoku Basara
SKET Dance
Zetsuen no Tempest
Charlotte
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Kuroshitsuji
Samurai Champloo
D.Gray-man

The Italic titles are currently on hold for me though...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chikombo

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Last Airbender (the show, not the movie)
Synopsis:
The series follows the adventures of protagonist twelve-year-old Aang and his friends, who must bring peace and unity to the world by ending the Fire Lord's war against the other three nations.

A picture for first impression:
You must be registered for see images

Total episodes: 61

Legend of Korra (Sequel to The Last Airbender)
Synopsis:
The series follows Avatar Korra, the reincarnation of Aang from the previous series, as she faces political and spiritual unrest in a modernizing world.

total episodes: 52

Seirei no Moribito
Synopsis:
At a time when the balance of nature still held the civilizations of mankind in thrall, young prince Chagum has been accused of being possessed by an evil spirit: the water demon, which once perished at the hands of the emperor 100 years ago. This could possibly mean great misfortune. Not only for the Imperial family, but for the entire world as well.

Court advisors only see one solution. Chagum must be put to death by his own father's hand. His salvation is in the form of Balsa, a spear woman and mercenary from Kanbal, the kingdom across the mountains. Her skills are legendary, and although reluctant, she is held by a mysterious vow to save eight souls before she dies. Can she fend off an entire empire and make Chagum her eighth soul?

Total episodes: 26

Shinsekai Yori
Synopsis:
A millennium from now, in Japan, exists a utopia. The protagonist, Saki Watanabe, lives in an idyllic village barred from the outside world. Her world is ruled by the people who possess the "gods' power" of psychokinesis. After finally obtaining her own powers, Saki enters the Zenjin Academy to train along with five other children: Satoru Asahina, Maria Akizuki, Mamoru Itou, Shun Aonuma, and Reiko Amano.

Not all is as it seems, however. In this utopian village, strange rumors about a monstrous cat that abducts children circulate, and students are said to disappear from the academy. The world and its history are much darker than they appear and humanity is on the verge of collapsing.

Total episodes: 25

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dagashi Kashi, Dimension W, Sword art online, Nanatsu no taizai, Death Note, Noblesse: Awakening, Highschool DxD, Shokugeki no soma.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This!! Seriously this anime is good but i think it will get hyped soon enough. If you into thriller this is the right anime.

Also i adds on

Noragami aragoto (second season)
Haikyuu!! (Have second season too)
You think it will get hyped "soon enough", :lol what anime sites have you been streaming from?

This is the most hyped this year, easly. Because obvious reasons

Gitch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hajime No Ippo , lots of action (boxing) and comedy.
I wasnt into boxing until I watched that anime , you wont regret it ;)

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Comedy and action... hmm,

K-Project
One Punch Man
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Date A Live
Bakemonogatari
High School DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
Blood Lad
Zero no Tsukaima

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boku dake inai Machi
Plot summary sounds nice, will try it o_O

Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Blue Exorcist
Already watched FMAB and kept Blue Exorcist on hold. Will try Code Geass sometime. Ty!

The Last Airbender (the show, not the movie)
Synopsis:
The series follows the adventures of protagonist twelve-year-old Aang and his friends, who must bring peace and unity to the world by ending the Fire Lord's war against the other three nations.

Total episodes: 61

Legend of Korra (Sequel to The Last Airbender)
Synopsis:
The series follows Avatar Korra, the reincarnation of Aang from the previous series, as she faces political and spiritual unrest in a modernizing world.

total episodes: 52

Seirei no Moribito
Synopsis:
At a time when the balance of nature still held the civilizations of mankind in thrall, young prince Chagum has been accused of being possessed by an evil spirit: the water demon, which once perished at the hands of the emperor 100 years ago. This could possibly mean great misfortune. Not only for the Imperial family, but for the entire world as well.

Court advisors only see one solution. Chagum must be put to death by his own father's hand. His salvation is in the form of Balsa, a spear woman and mercenary from Kanbal, the kingdom across the mountains. Her skills are legendary, and although reluctant, she is held by a mysterious vow to save eight souls before she dies. Can she fend off an entire empire and make Chagum her eighth soul?

Total episodes: 26

Shinsekai Yori
Synopsis:
A millennium from now, in Japan, exists a utopia. The protagonist, Saki Watanabe, lives in an idyllic village barred from the outside world. Her world is ruled by the people who possess the "gods' power" of psychokinesis. After finally obtaining her own powers, Saki enters the Zenjin Academy to train along with five other children: Satoru Asahina, Maria Akizuki, Mamoru Itou, Shun Aonuma, and Reiko Amano.

Not all is as it seems, however. In this utopian village, strange rumors about a monstrous cat that abducts children circulate, and students are said to disappear from the academy. The world and its history are much darker than they appear and humanity is on the verge of collapsing.

Total episodes: 25
Thanks! I will try that Moribito thing.

Dagashi Kashi, Dimension W, Sword art online, Nanatsu no taizai, Death Note, Noblesse: Awakening, Highschool DxD, Shokugeki no soma.
Already watched SAO but I didn't quite like it >_>.. Watched a bit of Death Note... Read the Shokugeki no Soma manga to a small extent but yet to try the anime. Thanks!

This!! Seriously this anime is good but i think it will get hyped soon enough. If you into thriller this is the right anime.

Also i adds on

Noragami aragoto (second season)
Haikyuu!! (Have second season too)
Hmm.. Gotta watch the second season o_o

Hajime No Ippo , lots of action (boxing) and comedy.
I wasnt into boxing until I watched that anime , you wont regret it ;)
I am not exactly into boxing too but I will try it o_o

Comedy and action... hmm,

K-Project
One Punch Man
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Date A Live
Bakemonogatari
High School DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
Blood Lad
That's quite a lot o_o.

---------------

So how is Samurai Flamenco? I am right now in 8th episode but that plot twist really got me o_o

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't watched it (gonna start today), but I think "One Punch Man" is an anime you would like. It has the comedy and probably action-oriented.
I was meaning to try it but the baldness of the main character made me like wut? (Don't ask why, idk lol).. I will try it sometime.