Anime Raps + my music in general

nendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi everybody! i made an anime rap a while ago id like to share with everyone. In all honesty I really feel that this is also the best place for me to start seeking a potential fanbase. Ive been coming to this site ever since i was reading the manga every week starting around a little bit after the pain saga. It was always my go to spot after either reading i think it was wednesday spoilers and/or after reading the friday scans way back when. Everyone on here was always so cool and supportive of everyones theories and speculation. Its a great fanbase. If you’re interested in checking out some anime rap i have one song and mini amv styled music video linked below along with my other music which if nothing else is sprinkled through with anime references on occasion lol.

a little bit about me:
I’m a 22 year old whose always been that one reading manga in public since middle school. My real goal at this point is to reach anyone suffering in anyway from any sort of mental or social disorder or even anyone suffering from the smallest of bad days by being able to provide an escape through my music.

a little bit about my music:
Ive been making music for roughly about 11 years now. I write, perform, produce, mix and master and edit all my own songs, beats, and videos. Ive been making music for a good while now but have only recently decided it was time to start releasing my music and now i feel its time to try and reach out to individuals and try to gain a respectable group full of open minded people. Ive been releasing music every week for a few months now and have more projects planned out through a good part of 2018 at the moment with topics ranging from anxiety breakdowns to try and shed insight on my experiences and maybe help others who hear me to bangers about harry potter just to take off the edge and have fun.
Feel free to ask me any questions or even in regards to manga/anime lol if this is something that you think you might be interested i really would appreciate any sort of feedback and hopefully even gain a few new supporters.

thanks so much :)

Anime rap:

My other music:

soundcloud:

Last edited: