chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. Determind what players are from what Continent. Seems to be a 50/50 split of Europeans and Americans at the moment and judging by where said Americans live, we in Europe are usually 6-9 hours ahead of you guys.

Meaning A: Most people are at work or School so the only feasible time is like way past midnight for us (11 PM-5 AM) and early in the day for you (5 PM-8 PM), which again makes it hard to pull off in the middle of the week, lol

And B: It would perhaps be best to separate into two games that better fit each timezones, with an European vs and an American one :lok:
Set it up like a tournament. If we get 1 more from Europe have the 2 from US vs each other than the 2 vs Europe than a US vs Europe final maybe

2 am PST or EST?

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Set it up like a tournament. If we get 1 more from Europe have the 2 from US vs each other than the 2 vs Europe than a US vs Europe final maybe

2 am PST or EST?
I was talking local time. Whatever time's down over there in the US, it's usually always between 6-9 hours behind us in Europe depending on which side of the coast you live in. Haven't bothered learning the differences between PST and EST, I just know the approximate timeframe of how far ahead we are, lol. Over here it's CEST or GMT + 2 (which varries from time to time so the former is more set in stone I suppose)

Reactions: Sagebee

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was talking local time. Whatever time's down over there in the US, it's usually always between 6-9 hours behind us in Europe depending on which side of the coast you live in. Haven't bothered learning the differences between PST and EST, I just know the approximate timeframe of how far ahead we are, lol. Over here it's CEST or GMT + 2 (which varries from time to time so the former is more set in stone I suppose)
That 2 am? was for/about All Red's availability.

2 am there is 5 am for me but 2 am for me is 11 pm for them. If he meant 2-6 am EST then that works for me if he meant 2-6 PST then closer to 6 would work better

Reactions: Michael92

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
That 2 am? was for/about All Red's availability.

2 am there is 5 am for me but 2 am for me is 11 pm for them. If he meant 2-6 am EST then that works for me if he meant 2-6 PST then closer to 6 would work better
I dont know pst or est. But i do know that east coast is like 3 hours ahead of me. So if u are at est that would mean, I would be active for you 5 am to 9 am.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All days work. Sat and Sun im free 24/7 or more like 24/2 no... 16/2. That more suits it.
Any day really, Friday or Saturday might be best but I can do it sooner if that works easier.
Okay so im scheduling this one saturday 8pm central time.
Post automatically merged:

Any time, any place, I will still come out on top :sigar::sigar:

I kid :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Well doesn't really matter I guess, as long as it doesn't crash with Champions League or is held on a Thursday :lok:
So Thursdays best days for you also said your available saturday?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so im scheduling this one saturday 8pm central time.

Thursday's is good.

Well doesn't really matter I guess, as long as it doesn't crash with Champions League or is held on a Thursday :lok:
Thursday it is, chump.

Lol

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well doesn't really matter I guess, as long as it doesn't crash with Champions League or is held on a Thursday:lok:
Thursday's is good.

Thursday it is, chump.

Lol
Read that again, lmao, as long as it's NOT held on a Thursday, lol. Always work close-up shifts on them.

Saturday works :lok:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m US cst time usually available evenings after 5:30
Since it seems were doing one on one matches you can play next game for your timezone just have to say you will be in it and make it.

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92

Is from 1am to 5 am central time good for both?

Last edited: