chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry think some are ducking the smoke I'm looking at you sal, hunter. Antsa and chopstick👀
I'm just waiting to get a question lol. This is gonna be near impossible to get everyone online at once.

Why not just send it out to all the team members and then track when they reply back, fastest team average gets the win?

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just waiting to get a question lol. This is gonna be near impossible to get everyone online at once.

Why not just send it out to all the team members and then track when they reply back, fastest team average gets the win?

I think he wants everyone online at once to see how much time people use to answer to crosscheck that with how long it would take to google it and pretend otherwise, lmao. If both teams answer immediately then it's at least plausible to say that no one cheated xD:lok:

Reactions: Sagebee

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he wants everyone online at once to see how much time people use to answer to crosscheck that with how long it would take to google it and pretend otherwise, lmao. If both teams answer immediately then it's at least plausible to say that no one cheated xD:lok:
Yeah that's why I was figuring the time stamp on the return answer to him should do the same.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that's why I was figuring the time stamp on the return answer to him should do the same.
Maybe I'll consider doing that for now I would like for everyone to give me their timezones and available times.

If not feasible to get everyone at the same time might switch it to one on one format or find people who can make it.

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92
@All_Red
@Naruto X Hunter
@Shellshocked
@Ansatsuken
@Animegoin

What's your available times based on your timezone and days your the most free.

Reactions: Michael92

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I'll consider doing that for now I would like for everyone to give me their timezones and available times.

If not feasible to get everyone at the same time might switch it to one on one format or find people who can make it.

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92
@All_Red
@Naruto X Hunter
@Shellshocked
@Ansatsuken
@Animegoin

I wasn’t a part of this, I had planned on spectating the event until these guys missed their time slots lol. I just wanted these guys to use their phones like normal, productive humans of society to their benefit.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92
@All_Red
@Naruto X Hunter
@Shellshocked
@Ansatsuken
@Animegoin

EST. Able to get on most days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. or between 9 p.m. and midnight.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92
@All_Red
@Naruto X Hunter
@Shellshocked
@Ansatsuken
@Animegoin

I'm available at varying times, mention GMT time so I can be more specific

I wasn’t a part of this, I had planned on spectating the event until these guys missed their time slots lol. I just wanted these guys to use their phones like normal, productive humans of society to their benefit.
Why not, don't you want to hand more Ls to @Naruto X Hunter

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm available at varying times, mention GMT time so I can be more specific

Why not, don't you want to hand more Ls to @Naruto X Hunter
I need to see peoples various timezone availability to consolidate best game time so let me know time you will likely be available.

Also when a game time is created and people agree I need people to stick to it.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to see peoples various timezone availability to consolidate best game time so let me know time you will likely be available.

For what it's worth 3 am is a bit late, I passed out at 2:50 something I was sooo bummed when I woke up lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

UK time 11pm-7pm(sleep time) is no go.

Between 10am - 2pm, I'm usually free. After that time l pop in and out(busy with all sorts).

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I did it because I had some European players but maybe I should just do it with people around the same timezones.

This. Determind what players are from what Continent. Seems to be a 50/50 split of Europeans and Americans at the moment and judging by where said Americans live, we in Europe are usually 6-9 hours ahead of you guys.

Meaning A: Most people are at work or School so the only feasible time is like way past midnight for us (11 PM-5 AM) and early in the day for you (5 PM-8 PM), which again makes it hard to pull off in the middle of the week, lol

And B: It would perhaps be best to separate into two games that better fit each timezones, with an European vs and an American one :lok:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

@salamander uchiha
@Michael92
@All_Red
@Naruto X Hunter
@Shellshocked
@Ansatsuken
@Animegoin

I can do anytime from 2am to 6am on any day. Im in Cali, U.S

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This. Determind what players are from what Continent. Seems to be a 50/50 split of Europeans and Americans at the moment and judging by where said Americans live, we in Europe are usually 6-9 hours ahead of you guys.

Meaning A: Most people are at work or School so the only feasible time is like way past midnight for us (11 PM-5 AM) and early in the day for you (5 PM-8 PM), which again makes it hard to pull off in the middle of the week, lol

And B: It would perhaps be best to separate into two games that better fit each timezones, with an European vs and an American one :lok:
I can do anytime from 2am to 6am on any day. Im in Cali, U.S
Maybe I'll just host a game

With sal versus Michael

And chopstick versus Allred since you guys are in the same time zone.

And respective winners can host games for people in there timezone.