Anime, More then Just... Part 5

Kin
89💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we have seen that the writer's greatest accomplishment is to be able to get his/her audience involved in the story. For those of us who love anime this is also accomplished. Are we not there when our main protagonist cries, laughs, suffers and possibly dies? Were we not there when Pain was fighting Naruto and was killing Hinata? Did we not feel the loss when L died in Death Note or maybe the excitement that Light Yagami has finally won? Anime can take us on a journey through our imaginations and that my friend is why we watch anime. I will continue later...

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
As we have seen that the writer's greatest accomplishment is to be able to get his/her audience involved in the story. For those of us who love anime this is also accomplished. Are we not there when our main protagonist cries, laughs, suffers and possibly dies? Were we not there when Pain was fighting Naruto and was killing Hinata? Did we not feel the loss when L died in Death Note or maybe the excitement that Light Yagami has finally won? Anime can take us on a journey through our imaginations and that my friend is why we watch anime. I will continue later...
All the moments you picked, so truly filled with powerful emotion, I cannot help but relate to each and every single one. I love this keep up the great paragraphs!

Reactions: TanyaDegurechaff