Anime, More then Just... Part 2

Kin
89💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let us go back some thousands of years. When the written language was in its infantry. People would tell stories verbally to each other. Imagine that you are in ancient Greece, there is a circle of people surrounding a large fire. At the center of the crowd is the story teller, he tells the story of Hercules slaying the nine headed Hydra. People are listening with intent. They are what story tellers call, "Seeing with their ears". Being engulfed in a story by someone telling it is not uncommon. In the 1930's we had radio and if you ever got to listen to radio program from that time your could imagine that you are the one in the story. You are the one slaying the nine headed Hydra. See my point, anime is much like this. I will continue later...

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Let us go back some thousands of years. When the written language was in its infantry. People would tell stories verbally to each other. Imagine that you are in ancient Greece, there is a circle of people surrounding a large fire. At the center of the crowd is the story teller, he tells the story of Hercules slaying the nine headed Hydra. People are listening with intent. They are what story tellers call, "Seeing with their ears". Being engulfed in a story by someone telling it is not uncommon. In the 1930's we had radio and if you ever got to listen to radio program from that time your could imagine that you are the one in the story. You are the one slaying the nine headed Hydra. See my point, anime is much like this. I will continue later...
Longer parts!!:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Reactions: TanyaDegurechaff