anime/manga fights

Danzo Shimura

Member
70 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There are some fights i prefer from the manga, and some i prefer seeing in anime. I prefered seeing Tobi vs Konan in the manga, but i love the quality of Danzo vs Sasuke in the Anime. What fights have you enjoyed more in the anime compared to the manga?
 

Drakengard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,371 posts 357 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
357
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock Lee vs. Gaara was pretty epic in the anime

So far I like the anime's version of the War Arc fights, guess I just pick up more stuff xD
 

spokentruth

Banned
Regular
1,552 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All Anime > Manga fights No doubt Naruto and Pain they skipped 85% of there fight in the Manga
 

Danzo Shimura

Member
70 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All Anime > Manga fights No doubt Naruto and Pain they skipped 85% of there fight in the Manga

Other way around, the anime just added a shit ton more into Naruto vs. Pein
 

Danzo Shimura

Member
70 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock Lee vs. Gaara was pretty epic in the anime

So far I like the anime's version of the War Arc fights, guess I just pick up more stuff xD

rly? xD So far, ive liked the war better in the manga. I hope nidaime tsuchikage is epic in the anime though.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
honestly, I think the anime fights are rather dissapointing at times. especially the war so far. too much talk about friendship n shit in the middle of the fight, and not much focuse on actual taijutsu or stuff

reading manga with some of your own imagination can be more interesting then anime at times
 

Kazekage35

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,343 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fights in manga are awful
 
Top