Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
When singer hits that high note and Eren is flying over wall its just pure HYPEEEEEEE. Can't wait... Literally can't contain myself... lol

I never picked up manga. I am most loyal anime watcher, I wait and wait... And its coming soon... AH SOOOOOO HYPEEEEEEEED

The one about Targaryens?
I watched its so awesome . :3

I am reading dance with dragon hehe.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Waindo I mean, I know I have to check it out, cus there are just so many jojo references everywhere... I am not keeping up. lol

@Lady Coffee Did he write his own mangas before? That is what I meant.

***​
This is for me on repeat like all the time. Chika is so precious! <3

We should do chika dance challenge on AB. Haha That would be so hilarious!
@Waindo @Hei @Lady Coffee @AlphaTheCat Are you watching Kaguya-sama Love is War?
Not yet! I'm pretty slow with anime and like to let it build up and binge watch due to other commitments. I'm still on Goblin Slayer.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? A lot of people complain about that fight due to in-betweeners or well, what people consider art, I suppose. (Naruto vs Pain)
I re-watch a lot Kakashi vs Obito, my favorite fight in Naruto by far.
Have you see this one?

That would be nice. Hope some people join us.
What are you watching this season?
I don't mind graphics as long as the story behind the battle goes deeper and have real ground ,I just love this confrontation.Pain was shown as a stong powerful leader ,who has a strong resolve.He made the whole village desperate.Until Madara show up it was one of the most cruel battles with the love,hatred,joy.All of that was covered with semantic load.In emotional aspect,Sasuke vs Itachi has stonger vibe,but again ,if I had to pick I'd go with the first battle.

I watch SAO New season,it's a bit cliche lol but it won't be sao without same kirito-kun ,who hasn't changed in a bit.
Tate no Yuusha.After pilot episode I've started manga.Have seen couple of series,and by far it's good,nothing outstanding,but the show have potential.
Dororo.As far as I know it is a re-make,ah well I don't care ,it's pretty nice anime ,just love historical themed anime.
The Promised Neverland.Watched only 1 epsiode ....best anime of the winter season ,when I get time I'll catch up with this one for sure !

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Hei I feel you. Good build up to the fight makes a fight, really. I think HeroAca is the best representation of that. I mean actual fights are quite boring in HeroAca if you have an isolated view. They are one or two massive punches and some dialogue but it is the build up to the fight that makes you excited and glued to the screen. Good animation and good sound performance does not hurt but they definitively are not essential. In terms of that, Naruto did have quite a few fight that are kind of a massive factor behind its huge popularity.
But then again, people are different and demands are different. It is very important for me that there is fluid animation in anime that I am watching, that and some sense of proportions when it comes to art design. It is always very hard for me to pick up anime that lacks both of those no matter grandness of other elements. Tho, of course, there are always exceptions; That is why anime is so amazing. There is always space for some sort of surprise.
So, Kakashi vs Obito fight checks so many factors important to me. Fluidity of animation, dialogue, sound effects, character design, plot build up sort of and of course aesthetics. It is hard to find such exemplary fights every day.

You are not watching Mob? What are my ears hearing? And you are watching SAO? What is this heresy? lol
I am not really fan of SAO franchise or isekai (Rising of Shield Hero) but I think it really cool how versatile anime is nowadays. Like, everyone can find something new to watch from season to season and it can be quite different from person to person.
I am also watching Dororo and I don't know... I have to say it could have been better. I haven't seen the old thing, nor I want to. This is just what I think of the current anime.
Promised Neverland is going to be the baby of the entire year I would say. The anime has a strong background, some genre mixing, of course it is going to be successful. Hurry up and catch up! lol

This year is going to be really strong. What are you looking forward to?

@Lady Coffee You should not miss it.

Also guys what do you think about this HeroAca theory about Dabi and Todoroki? xD

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Hei I feel you. Good build up to the fight makes a fight, really. I think HeroAca is the best representation of that. I mean actual fights are quite boring in HeroAca if you have an isolated view. They are one or two massive punches and some dialogue but it is the build up to the fight that makes you excited and glued to the screen. Good animation and good sound performance does not hurt but they definitively are not essential. In terms of that, Naruto did have quite a few fight that are kind of a massive factor behind its huge popularity.
But then again, people are different and demands are different. It is very important for me that there is fluid animation in anime that I am watching, that and some sense of proportions when it comes to art design. It is always very hard for me to pick up anime that lacks both of those no matter grandness of other elements. Tho, of course, there are always exceptions; That is why anime is so amazing. There is always space for some sort of surprise.
So, Kakashi vs Obito fight checks so many factors important to me. Fluidity of animation, dialogue, sound effects, character design, plot build up sort of and of course aesthetics. It is hard to find such exemplary fights every day.

You are not watching Mob? What are my ears hearing? And you are watching SAO? What is this heresy? lol
I am not really fan of SAO franchise or isekai (Rising of Shield Hero) but I think it really cool how versatile anime is nowadays. Like, everyone can find something new to watch from season to season and it can be quite different from person to person.
I am also watching Dororo and I don't know... I have to say it could have been better. I haven't seen the old thing, nor I want to. This is just what I think of the current anime.
Promised Neverland is going to be the baby of the entire year I would say. The anime has a strong background, some genre mixing, of course it is going to be successful. Hurry up and catch up! lol

This year is going to be really strong. What are you looking forward to?

@Lady Coffee You should not miss it.

Also guys what do you think about this HeroAca theory about Dabi and Todoroki? xD
I have started reading my hero acadmia i really like bakugo he is so brash child hehe. Todoroki has good design as well

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course Bakugo . :)
That is quite nice considering that he is so nasty at the beginning.
I very much disliked him in the first season. But after the last season (story line where you are right now pretty much) changed my opinion of him for sure. He is such a delicate person inside all the screaming and posing. I like that.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is quite nice considering that he is so nasty at the beginning.
I very much disliked him in the first season. But after the last season (story line where you are right now pretty much) changed my opinion of him for sure. He is such a delicate person inside all the screaming and posing. I like that.
Same he is changing , i think he doesnt like deku because he has the thinking deku is not strong enough to fight he is changing with every chapter :)

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From this season alone, slime was the best one (tho they rushed stuff here and there) and Black Clover (need to return to the manga).

I need to finish promised never land and kaguya is paused, will return to it whenever I find time (hopefully before summer).

For next season, there's not a lot of shows I'll watch (just 3) which are Kenja no Mago, Isekai Quartet & One Punch Man S2.

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Azu agree with you,re watched Kakashi vs Obite and you know what,yes it's a great battle with decent art and dialogs ,Naruto's animation has improved since the Pain's arc.I missed a lot of episodes when Madara appeared due to huge ammount of filters and lack of time.
No ,i just missed Mob,may start it when i have time haha.As for SAO i jst being a fanboy of same old isekai,idk it's one the first anime of its genre i feel like to miss new season would be a waste,that's just me.
As for Dororo it lacks screen time,but it has potential like Samurai X(Kenshin).I think animators intentionally dropped parts because they need to make a completed story out of 24 eps.

I look forward to One Punch Man S2 , ,Shoumetsu Toshi , and S2 . Well may pick up some one shot anime too.