Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello there, been a while :p

So I've been in my mood to draw today, and decided that I might try something new other than the usual stuff I do -well kind of - o_O
So, I've drawn a random anime girl the way I draw still life sketches .-. Starting from the type of paper and ending with the shading technique.
I hope it turned out good. Your comments and critizising are more than welocme :)

◈ P.S. I don't know how on earth her face ended up that way, I was aiming for something... prettier? Hmmm :shy:

You must be registered for see images

Wannabebetter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Wannabebetter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean how you shaded her hair. You know those whiter parts... you erased those parts or...?
Oh, now it's kind of easier to answer :)
And, no, first of all you decide where the light is coming form (in my case I made it come form the upper left corner) then you get a glance of where the hair would shine, those spots mustn't be touched by the pencil, you just go from above and below them -drawing lines that would resemble hair-
I'm not so good at explaining, but I hope this helps :ghehe:
Epic shading..!!! :)
Thank you so much ^^

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, now it's kind of easier to answer :)
And, no, first of all you decide where the light is coming form (in my case I made it come form the upper left corner) then you get a glance of where the hair would shine, those spots mustn't be touched by the pencil, you just go from above and below them -drawing lines that would resemble hair-
I'm not so good at explaining, but I hope this helps :ghehe:

Thank you so much ^^
Hmmm... that's kinda what I did. Thanks :)