rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same momoshiki that fought naruto and sasuke in the boruto anime.

Vs

Rinne sharingan double rinnegan juubi madara.

Full intel

No restrictions

Who’s winning this?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sharingan on madara’s forehead doesn’t make a difference even if he doesn’t have it. All it does for him is cast Infinite Tsukyomi which I don’t believe would work on an original Ohtutsuki clan member.

I do believe madara’s rinnegan powers are better than Momoshiki’s so double rinnegan juubi Madara wins.

Reactions: DHOH

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sharingan on madara’s forehead doesn’t make a difference even if he doesn’t have it. All it does for him is cast Infinite Tsukyomi which I don’t believe would work on an original Ohtutsuki clan member.

I do believe madara’s rinnegan powers are better than Momoshiki’s so double rinnegan juubi Madara wins.
He looks cooler. And if you wan’t to be technical, it helps his field of vision. It is an extra eye ball after all.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He looks cooler. And if you wan’t to be technical, it helps his field of vision. It is an extra eye ball after all.
The eye is right above the other two eyes, so helping his field of vision is non existent.

Sasuke and Naruto was both badly weakened and took down Momoshiki mid difficult. Madara wins easy.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You thought he looked cooler? I thought he was better without the juubi’s eye on his forehead. Obito’s method of IT looked less gross to me, leave that weird thing on the tree no need for it to be in your head.

Either way Rinnegan juubi Madara’s looks like he would beat Momoshiki a lot more efficient than Naruto/Sasuke did but I have a feeling that Madara would try to get more information on Ohtutsuki clan and their goals before beating him.