ANIME CHARACTERS POWERS ARE LIMITED COMPARED TO COMICS???

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wondering this myself just now
I mean super saiyan God doesnt seem that OP af

Let's compare it to superman 1 million
He punched something so hard that the entire centuries in the future felt the vibrations

That's just the example i dont even have to make this a long thread u can try to search it on Google dont think that this is another version of superman, cos he really is but the thing is he lived in the another dimension too and some of the things he helped actually went to the legit timeline characters. I just felt like the whole anime/ manga has a limitation

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone should instead of making dr manhattan, someone should make just a dumb character with no power ups or anything be the main character.
Sometimes I wonder if all the characters in fiction are successful and powerful cus only the people with talent manages to make it into entertainment, so nobody tells stories of losers cus losers never get to tell those stories...

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Someone should instead of making dr manhattan, someone should make just a dumb character with no power ups or anything be the main character.
Sometimes I wonder if all the characters in fiction are successful and powerful cus only the people with talent manages to make it into entertainment, so nobody tells stories of losers cus losers never get to tell those stories...
That's dark 😟

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it's because of how heavily anime relies on the played out story of a nobody/rookie rising to the top. You can't play the role of a nobody if you're already breaking dimension. The nobody isn't allowed to shitstomp the final enemy either, so his power has to be around their own by the end of things. Since his opponents can't have DC-level powers because they'd be able to stomp him out before he even becomes competition, neither can he because his strength has to be comparable to their's.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just need to watch more animes, OUTSIDE OF SHOUNEN. You'll find them.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni is an example. They would curbstomp both DB verse and superman all versions low dif.