[Question] Animation

Muginiz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to keep in mind that One Piece started in 1999, so the animation is bound to be 'old time-ish'.
The anime started airing in HD with episode 207. As for me, I noticed the significant difference when Water 7 started (around 226+). But I also like the Alabasta animation style, I kind of miss it.

PS: Don't rush through the series just for the sake of catching up or 'getting to the good part' or for animation's sake, if you are not comfortable with it. Follow it at a pace that you genuinely feel okay with. Just enjoy the ride and you'll eventually catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Love Cook

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While on the subject of animation,is there any long anime (talking atleast 400 episodes) that has great animation as its standard?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know,but when you want to watch 40 episode in a single day,it matters for your eyes later :)
If you're watching 40 ep. a day (which I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating about), why complain that the ep. mark of 200-250 being long? When I was catching up with OP I watched around 20-25 ep. a day so the animation wasn't much of a problem. It was decent for it's time. Anyways, hf catching up :D