ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the quality of animation deteriorated as Shippuden went on.

You can see in episode 265 at 5:03 that Zabuza in a flashback has edo tensei eyes which are obviously supposed to be normal eyes as the flashback was to when he was alive.

Not only that, but most flashbacks in shippuden aren't even accurate flashblacks they slightly change the way things actually happened and or were said.

Thoughts?

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My fav Zabuza fan =D Haven't seen you in a while man, how are you?
As for your question, the animation was rushed most of the time, there were a lot of mistakes.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My fav Zabuza fan =D Haven't seen you in a while man, how are you?
As for your question, the animation was rushed most of the time, there were a lot of mistakes.
Doing great boss I'm in college now I don't even have time to watch TV anymore lol I found out Naruto Shippuden got English dubbed so I pulled up that episode and was like hmm a lot of mistakes.

Do a lot of the OG's still go on here? Like DrProof, Icelerate, etc. How is this website now that Shippuden ended?

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doing great boss I'm in college now I don't even have time to watch TV anymore lol I found out Naruto Shippuden got English dubbed so I pulled up that episode and was like hmm a lot of mistakes.

Do a lot of the OG's still go on here? Like DrProof, Icelerate, etc. How is this website now that Shippuden ended?
They aren't as active as they used to be, but they are still here.
How is the website? Lol. It turned into a war between Sakura and Hinata fans. You can barely find a thread that doesn't involve them in some form. Vs section is pretty much dead sadly.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They aren't as active as they used to be, but they are still here.
How is the website? Lol. It turned into a war between Sakura and Hinata fans. You can barely find a thread that doesn't involve them in some form. Vs section is pretty much dead sadly.
Why Sakura and Hinata? what makes them so relevant now? I kid you not I havent even finished the manga Im still at the part where Naruto gave everyone the nine tails cloak I've been at that part for over a year now lol