Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't say stuff like that to a 30+ year old legendary anime. DBZ is the seed that made the anime world become a tree. Don't criticise, just respect.
I don't care. I'll "criticise" as much as I want. There's far superior anime/series out there than DBZ so I could care less about it. It's cool that it inspired a lot of mangaka's but the series itself is pretty mediocre. FMA:B stomps on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care. I'll "criticise" as much as I want. There's far superior anime/series out there than DBZ so I could care less about it. It's cool that it inspired a lot of mangaka's but the series itself is pretty mediocre. FMA:B stomps on it.
You should care. If not then I advice you to quit watching Naruto and any other anime that has taken influence from DBZ. You can't criticise an anime and then continue to watch other anime that took inspiration from it. It's wrong and it just makes you get insulted. Nothing touches the FOAA so quit dreaming.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am gonna rep you for degrading such a failure of a Anime.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from a old man who can't get over the past. I rather be a 5 year old who stays in the present thank you.
Eh? Yeah, you'd rather be 5 year old that knows zilch about anime lel. You're just a kid from this generation that dosen't know what a proper anime is.