0⚔️
B A S I C ≡ I N F O R M A T I O N

Name Andate.............,,,,,,
Nickname N/A...................
Gender Female..................
Age N/A.............
Clan Katsuryoku
Looks
Rough, almost male like frame with silver white hairstyle. A pierced lip and usually fully dressed in leather outfit, although changes it at times.

Personality
A very troubled, antisocial woman who is nonetheless capable of great compassion and loyalty. Fiercely unconventional and darkly kooky antiheroine.

You must be registered for see images
V I L L A G E ≡ I N F O

Village of Birth N/A
Village of Alliance Iwagakure

R A N K & C H A K R A ≡ I N F O

Ninja Rank
Sage
Specialty
Element of Fire ≡ Element of Earth ≡ Impetus of Untouchable ≡ Explosive Tags ≡ Katsuryoku
Elements
Fire ≡ Lightning ≡ Water ≡ Earth ≡ Wind ≡ Chloroform ≡ Sound
Your ninjutsu
Ninjutsu ≡ Genjutsu ≡ Taijutsu ≡ Kenjutsu ≡ Snake Summoning and Ninjutsu ≡ Crow Summoning and Ninjutsu ≡ The Warrior Monk's Way ≡ Impetus of Untouchable ≡ Reaper of the Cards ≡ Way of the Barriers ≡ Customs

B A C K G R O U N D ≡ I N F O R M A T I O N S

From early childhood, Andata had a history of violence and vindictive behavior. Most of the incidences are triggered by attacks either to herself, or to the few people she cares for. At twelve, Andata threw gasoline on her father and set him on fire after he administered a vicious beating to her mother, causing her brain damage. As a repercussion of the incident, her father almost died, but managed to survive, but with severe scarring. She was declared a danger to herself and others by the court at age thirteen, and sent for treatment. At fifteen, it was decided that she wasn't a danger to herself and was released from therapy and placed with a foster family. After making chaos in multiple foster families she was placed under guardianship which...

With time she managed to come in contact with the leader of Katsuryoku clan which ended in her becoming apart of the same. To be continued..

O T H E R

(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has about ten times the destructive power of a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.
*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.
Picture
You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music

[video=youtube;iT4y-OVZMOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT4y-OVZMOc[/video]
B A T T L E S

Won N/A
Lost N/A
dropping =

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator: