LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was always Sarada, even Miysuki admitted they would've died. The only problem is Mitsuki conveniently plot arsepulled immunity. This manga keeps becoming worse.
From what I seen the last 2 chapters he showed more then all of them, and the way he got plan on top of plan is crazy

Sarada didn’t show more and the only thing she had planned was to retreat like I said last month mitsuki came up with the plan and everything else

Reactions: 00Rinne

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I seen the last 2 chapters he showed more then all of them, and the way he got plan on top of plan is crazy

Sarada didn’t show more and the only thing she had planned was to retreat like I said last month mitsuki came up with the plan and everything else
Mitsuki didn't come up with anything, last chapter she came up with the instructions after using sharingan to analyse the situation. This chapter they labelled her leader and that would mean she came up with the plan, not Mitsuki. Also a reason she was telling them to stick to the plan.

The only thing Mitsuki did was plot conveniently steal mist and arsepull an antidote. The forat isn't even possible since he was never thinking about getting away. The second is way worse since he didn't have a clue what it was, but somehow stole blood for whatever reason knowing about antibodies. Tell me again how he planned anything?

The third thing is Kawaki forgot Boro had regeneration. Like who on Earth rights this shit?

Reactions: Melanin

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki didn't come up with anything, last chapter she came up with the instructions after using sharingan to analyse the situation. This chapter they labelled her leader and that would mean she came up with the plan, not Mitsuki. Also a reason she was telling them to stick to the plan.

The only thing Mitsuki did was plot conveniently steal mist and arsepull an antidote. The forat isn't even possible since he was never thinking about getting away. The second is way worse since he didn't have a clue what it was, but somehow stole blood for whatever reason knowing about antibodies. Tell me again how he planned anything?

The third thing is Kawaki forgot Boro had regeneration. Like who on Earth rights this shit?
Go reread the chapter mitsuki clearly said he had a plan but they need to pick a captain first and he choose her, and what you call asspull I can good writing because I’m enjoying it so far. At this point you think everything a asspull an I don’t so we will never see eye to eye to different options

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go reread the chapter mitsuki clearly said he had a plan but they need to pick a captain first and he choose her, and what you call asspull I can good writing because I’m enjoying it so far. At this point you think everything a asspull an I don’t so we will never see eye to eye to different options
Which page did he say he had a plan? I just re-read the whole thing thinking I had missed something. He never once said he had a plan, but needed to choose a captain first. That's some serious head canon there. And yes it's arse pulling, you can enjoy it but you can't change the facts. You enjoy everything about Buritto, I don't. In fact many don't, which is why we hardly get threads on it.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which page did he say he had a plan? I just re-read the whole thing thinking I had missed something. He never once said he had a plan, but needed to choose a captain first. That's some serious head canon there. And yes it's arse pulling, you can enjoy it but you can't change the facts. You enjoy everything about Buritto, I don't. In fact many don't, which is why we hardly get threads on it.
He say it right before saying they need to pick a captain how is it head cannon when it in the manga?? He said now I got a idea since they know the enemy was using viruses or something like that. I don’t care what you don’t like I do, and it’s crazy I come around like once a month or less but when I do I check threads and a lot of y’all be here like everyday for people that don’t like boruto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He say it right before saying they need to pick a captain how is it head cannon when it in the manga?? He said now I got a idea since they know the enemy was using viruses or something like that. I don’t care what you don’t like I do, and it’s crazy I come around like once a month or less but when I do I check threads and a lot of y’all be here like everyday for people that don’t like boruto
He said he had an idea(neutralising the poison I would assume), but that's about it. Anway, we're not here for Boruto at leasts I'm not. One of my friends reminds me about the chapters, I read them and move on. I'm currently catching up with MHA and Kingdom is next.

Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said he had an idea(neutralising the poison I would assume), but that's about it. Anway, we're not here for Boruto at leasts I'm not. One of my friends reminds me about the chapters, I read them and move on. I'm currently catching up with MHA and Kingdom is next.
MHA fell off, been reading dr stone and black clover alone with watching it and Vinland saga too that’s really good
Post automatically merged:

What's going on? Why are they becoming team captain?
They fighting Boro and they need someone that would keep them all level headed so pick sarada

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stupid, they're fighting a villain who should be too strong for them and want Sarada to be team captain. Even though it's coming across as Mitsuki might've planned things with plot convenient arse pulls.

MHA fell off, been reading dr stone and black clover alone with watching it and Vinland saga too that’s really good

They fighting Boro and they need someone that would keep them all level headed so pick sarada
What do you mean fell off, isn't it good? Anyway, I'll give the others a try.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's stupid, they're fighting a villain who should be too strong for them and want Sarada to be team captain. Even though it's coming across as Mitsuki might've planned things with plot convenient arse pulls.

Whens the new chapter out?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It’s good but when I first got into it it was better, spend to many chapters doing nothing in my opinion a whole bunch of nothing leading nowhere but I enjoy the fights when they happen

I would feel that way but the old team 7 fought people stronger then them to and came out alive, so it’s nothing new

If you mean the new chapter for bourto it’s out already

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was always going to be Sarada, she’s demonstrated more leadership qualities then Mitsuki has. The fact that she took charge and basically commanded them to retreat (them doing so with questioning her) says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto