Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darkness... imprisoning me... absolute horror... i cannot live... i cannot die...

Wait whut?

Okay... dark release... go!
Metallic - One? 🤔

Hummm ‘tis dark?

Nah, it’s used to absorb and redirect chakra and energy in general, best used against energy based jutsu, fire, wind, lightning etc. It’s possible to absorb the chakra from within physical jutsu like earth release but it wouldn’t be able to stop the physical msss of the earth itself

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Metallic - One? 🤔

Hummm ‘tis dark?

Nah, it’s used to absorb and redirect chakra and energy in general, best used against energy based jutsu, fire, wind, lightning etc. It’s possible to absorb the chakra from within physical jutsu like earth release but it wouldn’t be able to stop the physical msss of the earth itself
Indeed it was metallica.

You can technically absorb earth and water it's just slower, and it's weak to dark.

Absorption ability:

Weak to: Earth and Water. Dark Release is used to absorb and redirect chakra and energy in general. This makes it so that while it can absorb the chakra in Earth and Water techniques, it will have a difficult time absorbing the Earth itself or the Water produced by techniques since it doesn't work exactly like a Fuuinjutsu technique.

Strong to: Raw chakra, Fire, Lightning, Wind and other forms of raw energy like Storm, Dust, Scorch or even raw Sage Jutsu.

Release ability:

Weak to: Earth and Water. Both elements have substance and density to defend from raw forms of energy like those produced by dark release after the absorption of a technique. Other solid elemental forms may serve the same purpose, such as Solid Ice, Steel, Wood or Lava

Strong to: Wind and Fire. Both elements lack the substance and strength needed to actually overcome or even deal with the raw form of energy produced from dark release after absorbing a technique. Other intangible or less tangible elements such Snow (basically, snow based ice techniques), Sand, Rain, Steam, Boil, etc may also be susceptible of being overcome by the raw energy of Dark Release.

Basically use seals on your hand, absorb chakra. Then it's converted and expelled as blue flames.

Any questions?

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed it was metallica.

You can technically absorb earth and water it's just slower, and it's weak to dark.

Absorption ability:

Weak to: Earth and Water. Dark Release is used to absorb and redirect chakra and energy in general. This makes it so that while it can absorb the chakra in Earth and Water techniques, it will have a difficult time absorbing the Earth itself or the Water produced by techniques since it doesn't work exactly like a Fuuinjutsu technique.

Strong to: Raw chakra, Fire, Lightning, Wind and other forms of raw energy like Storm, Dust, Scorch or even raw Sage Jutsu.

Release ability:

Weak to: Earth and Water. Both elements have substance and density to defend from raw forms of energy like those produced by dark release after the absorption of a technique. Other solid elemental forms may serve the same purpose, such as Solid Ice, Steel, Wood or Lava

Strong to: Wind and Fire. Both elements lack the substance and strength needed to actually overcome or even deal with the raw form of energy produced from dark release after absorbing a technique. Other intangible or less tangible elements such Snow (basically, snow based ice techniques), Sand, Rain, Steam, Boil, etc may also be susceptible of being overcome by the raw energy of Dark Release.

Basically use seals on your hand, absorb chakra. Then it's converted and expelled as blue flames.

Any questions?
I got you.. no questions

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got you.. no questions
This be the first one we are gonna do cause it's the most relevant:

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This be the first one we are gonna do cause it's the most relevant:

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.
I’ll take your word for it 🤔

So I’m absorbing energy based jutsu up to A rank, raw chakra up to S rank and water up to C rank.. earth is immune to the absorption technique

Allows the user to perform judgement when a tech has been absorbed 🤔

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll take your word for it 🤔

So I’m absorbing energy based jutsu up to A rank, raw chakra up to S rank and water up to C rank.. earth is immune to the absorption technique

Allows the user to perform judgement when a tech has been absorbed 🤔
Now with something being absorbed you can now start to go on the offensive:

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now with something being absorbed you can now start to go on the offensive:

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
So, this is expelling the jutsu you previously absorbed...

Now I’ve got a question... the move before this one (inhaling maw) is that one used to do this jutsu? Or only for judgement as stated in the tech?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, this is expelling the jutsu you previously absorbed...

Now I’ve got a question... the move before this one (inhaling maw) is that one used to do this jutsu? Or only for judgement as stated in the tech?
It says "can be used" for the judgement. Think of all dark this way, your lower seal just absorbs the energy creating a fuel. The upper one uses the fuel for blue flames. As long as you absorb the right amount of energy/chakra through the bottom seal, you can basically use any release through the top one.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
Range: Long
Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

Same for this next one too.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It says "can be used" for the judgement. Think of all dark this way, your lower seal just absorbs the energy creating a fuel. The upper one uses the fuel for blue flames. As long as you absorb the right amount of energy/chakra through the bottom seal, you can basically use any release through the top one.

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
Range: Long
Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.

Same for this next one too.
Simple enough I think... sending a wave of dark chakra at your target providing you’ve absorbed an enemy tech of at least C rank before hand?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple enough I think... sending a wave of dark chakra at your target providing you’ve absorbed an enemy tech of at least C rank before hand?
Yeah, it will look like blue flames.

(Meiton: Dassui Fureru) Dark Release: Draining Touch
Chakra: 20 (-40 chakra points to the enemy)
Damage: N/A
Description: By activating the absorption mark in one of his hands and touching an enemy, the user is able to absorb up to 40 chakra points on contact. This chakra can then be used to fuel release-type Dark Release techniques.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, it will look like blue flames.

(Meiton: Dassui Fureru) Dark Release: Draining Touch
Chakra: 20 (-40 chakra points to the enemy)
Description: By activating the absorption mark in one of his hands and touching an enemy, the user is able to absorb up to 40 chakra points on contact. This chakra can then be used to fuel release-type Dark Release techniques.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
Draining Touch: If absorbing 40 chakra points worth of chakra does that mean you can use up to S rank techs following this technique (or what ever techs that require 40 chakra to use 😅) Other than that question simple tech, requires physical contact to utilise

Revival Fist: so this is most efficient in short range in terms of damage to the opponent causing internal damage when up close.. would this just blast the opponent backwards at mid to long range?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Draining Touch: If absorbing 40 chakra points worth of chakra does that mean you can use up to S rank techs following this technique (or what ever techs that require 40 chakra to use 😅) Other than that question simple tech, requires physical contact to utilise

Revival Fist: so this is most efficient in short range in terms of damage to the opponent causing internal damage when up close.. would this just blast the opponent backwards at mid to long range?
Draining touch has to be used directly on the enemy, physical contact. But once you draw on that 40 chakra you can have it stored in your mark and use it any way you want. If a jutsu is S rank, then yes you can use this chakra for that. Either way you have 40 chakra in your mark to use any which way you want.

Yes it could be used to blast them back as long as you say the shockwave blasts them back :)

Meiton: Meifu no Iriguchi ) Dark Release: Netherworld Gates
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30
Description:
The user will spread his arms to the sides and point his palms outwards in opposing directions, activating his absorption squares in both his hand markings. As he does, a radial vortex-like effect is creating towards each hand. By doing this, the user is able to defend from attacks (following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of the KG) that are thrown at him from all directions, as the vortexes will direct them to the markings. However, if the user fails to keep both arms and markings perfectly opposed to each other, the vortexes will become unstable and fail.

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.

Sauron

Elite
Kin
565💸
Kumi
3,174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Draining touch has to be used directly on the enemy, physical contact. But once you draw on that 40 chakra you can have it stored in your mark and use it any way you want. If a jutsu is S rank, then yes you can use this chakra for that. Either way you have 40 chakra in your mark to use any which way you want.

Yes it could be used to blast them back as long as you say the shockwave blasts them back :)

Meiton: Meifu no Iriguchi ) Dark Release: Netherworld Gates
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 30
Description:
The user will spread his arms to the sides and point his palms outwards in opposing directions, activating his absorption squares in both his hand markings. As he does, a radial vortex-like effect is creating towards each hand. By doing this, the user is able to defend from attacks (following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of the KG) that are thrown at him from all directions, as the vortexes will direct them to the markings. However, if the user fails to keep both arms and markings perfectly opposed to each other, the vortexes will become unstable and fail.

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
Netherworld Gates:

What does it mean by “As he does, a radial vortex-like effect is creating towards each hand.” Is that like a sphere around each hand? a 360 degree orb around the user? an arc from one hand to the other? An arc in front of each hand that the user has to move to utilise while maintaining perfect opposition between one hand and the other?

Is this seen in the filler in the anime? If so I’ll just go and watch it as I’ve not seen this filler 😂

I’m asking because my understanding of radial is essentially lines that are half of a circles diameter (radius/radii) stemming from a common centre. So I’m a little confused by the wording of this jutsu 😫

Judgement:

So to use judgement you HAVE to have used inhaling maw first to then amplify its effect before returning it at your opponent..

Question, can dark absorb dark? 🤔

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Netherworld Gates:

What does it mean by “As he does, a radial vortex-like effect is creating towards each hand.” Is that like a sphere around each hand? a 360 degree orb around the user? an arc from one hand to the other? An arc in front of each hand that the user has to move to utilise while maintaining perfect opposition between one hand and the other?

Is this seen in the filler in the anime? If so I’ll just go and watch it as I’ve not seen this filler 😂

I’m asking because my understanding of radial is essentially lines that are half of a circles diameter (radius/radii) stemming from a common centre. So I’m a little confused by the wording of this jutsu 😫

Judgement:

So to use judgement you HAVE to have used inhaling maw first to then amplify its effect before returning it at your opponent..

Question, can dark absorb dark? 🤔
It just means you activates your marks and shit is sucked into them from all around, you hold out your arms and draw in shit from either sides. But yeah imagine like a preta path barrier but drawn into your marks.

Dark release breaks down into two forms:

Absorb
Release

Release is blue flames. Blue flames are energy. Dark is strong to absorbing energy based attacks. Dark can indeed absorb dark.