Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not a American but I've been following US upcoming election and I have to say I don't really get who is actually right...In my research many things came up with few perspectives from both Left wing and right wing of US..In this post I am putting the Right wings perspective...In part 2 ai will put lefts perspective..Now lets begin..

Left is radically aggressive and they want things to go "my way or high way"

And Right is more rude but logically their decisions make sense Like

1) Outsiders stealing jobs- This may sound like a very insensible thing to say out loud but this makes sense.. let me explain Hiring a American for a job(High end to mid tier job) would require few rules to be followed which are made constitutionally by United states like a minimum wage, Specific working hours and Overtime hours..These are the rules which are not required by law to be followed on a legal immigrant who haven't gotten a citizenship but in the process of getting one..Which makes them a better option then a actual American cause they can be worked way more with lesser money for the same job.

2) Law inforcements- Now this one was really hard for me to put out but I have come to a conclusion that Democrats are incapable of handling the police...Protest is a right but violence isn't, the moment a violent act is commenced in the name of Protest it become a straight put crime for example In New York many of the small restaurants were destroyed by the Blm protesters but police was still not put into action cause Democrats favour the left too much.

3) Supporting the Agressive cult on Twitter(Social media)- This is by far the worst thing in the history of humanity ..These people live in a black and white world where one is evil for the sake of evil and other is good for the sake of good, No one wants to look at facts or go out in the real world to know how world works, These are the people who says they are pro choice but if they see a male protagonist in a game being publicized(Ac Valhalla) they would call it wrong and sexist..These are the people who says its Ok to be fat and they are proud to be fat but if someone calls them what they are they get offended immensely(I mean if you're ok with who you're why does it bother you when people call you what you're)...I was obese too I worked my ass off in Gym instead of self pitying...And honestly its a slap to my harwork to be fit when the models of Calvin kein are bunch of unhealthy people...It makes my blood boil t...I understand if you have a medical condition but if you don't drop the sandwich and go to Gym you blob.

I would make a part 2 of this post on the faults of right wing too(If this got good reaction)...I donot support anyone This post maybe offensive to the left wing but believe I have worse things for right wing too...

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as an American considered as apart of the "1%". its all the same shit. the difference between the parties are the people who back them financially. there are republican officials on the state and federal level that are pretty liberal when you listen to them and democratic officials who are more conservative, NYC has a lot of conservatism, Trump's Tower Hotel is literally in NYC. theres generational wealth behind both parties, we make majority of the income here. i think its like 80% or something? idk the exact percent but for example ive made $11.5mil in the last four months from properties i own, most people dont make that in a lifetime of working here. there are people that made hundreds of millions in that same time frame and theyre great great grandpa was a republican and generations of people were raised to back that and donate to the party. same with democrat and you if you go against it, youre a disgrace to the family. but in reality its about having the money to put people you like on your team to help you

my point is, America is set up so we keep getting money, its not about fuckin republicans or democrats, cash rules everything around you, literally. the republicans and democrats are friends, the government is literally set up against one side dominating, thats why theres checks and balances, its on purpose. there will never be a situation where one party is over all three branches or the majority leaders over states, there will always be conflict of ideals between parties and enough people in positions to oppose to keep people who are super into politics entertained. what team you pick doesnt matter on a grand scheme, only on a micro scale for the individual, thats why neither seems right, because neither really matter in reality. it only does to the individual

people in my comments and DM's on social media have been sweating and guilting me about promoting a party and telling my fans to vote is annoying the hell out of me, im not doing that shit. like it doesnt matter, its all sport, people are really pushing this "go vote, this is the most crucial election blah blah" but its because the majority of the entertainment industry funds the Democratic party, i know because im apart of it and have spoken to hundreds of people across music, film and art, i know the game now. the person over Sony Music here in the U.S. which is over my label is a democrat, ive talked to him many times, the people over Universal are democrats, those two companies own the music and film industry across the world pretty much. when you have the attention of millions of people across, music and film, through music artists and actors that helps push the narrative in your teams favor. the majority of people over agriculture, produce, meat, automotives and more im spacing on here, are Republicans and back that party party financially. but im not telling people to vote when literally last election was the most obvious proof than any for people that your vote doesnt matter, if it did Hilary would be president. but its like people magically forget that but are made too feel like its their duty, when its not, its obnoxious

none of that shit matters for majority of Americans in reality on a larger scale, thats how the country is set up. even on the state level, your vote only matters in grey states. otherwise youll get overruled by whatever party the wealthy there have been supporting for generations to support their industries

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember being a fan of Ron Paul in the '08 and '12 (s)elections although never having set foot in the u.s.

He spoke about abolishing the federal bank reserve, abolishing the income tax, retreating all overseas troops back to the U.S. to defend the borders and dismantle all military bases across the world.

He spoke about the root issues of corruption and a straight forward way of undermining the oppressive govt and liberating the people from servitude and a false sense of patriotism.

Now, I'm not so sure anymore about his sincerity. Was he a true libertarian or just another garbage freemason doing 'the great work' of keeping the illusion of choice alive.

Make no mistake about the (s)elections..it's just one big puppet show

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember being a fan of Ron Paul in the '08 and '12 (s)elections although never having set foot in the u.s.

He spoke about abolishing the federal bank reserve, abolishing the income tax, retreating all overseas troops back to the U.S. to defend the borders and dismantle all military bases across the world.

He spoke about the root issues of corruption and a straight forward way of undermining the oppressive govt and liberating the people from servitude and a false sense of patriotism.

Now, I'm not so sure anymore about his sincerity. Was he a true libertarian or just another garbage freemason doing 'the great work' of keeping the illusion of choice alive.

Make no mistake about the (s)elections..it's just one big puppet show
I too was a fan of Ron Paul, he seemed like the only sensible one in politics. The rest were more akin to war hawks and wanted to plunder the masses.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm kind of curious about how will the coming elections in the US turn out. There are only two candidates for presidency and as far as my ears and eyes have heard and see, Biden isn't the most ideal one to win. I personally don't want Trump, but I don't think Biden will live up to the expectations of most Americans LOL.