[Discussion] An origin story?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kishi is heading towards an origin of Kaguya and the Shinju story? At least that's my interpretation of the latest chapter. Like the army thing it was never really explained why Kaguya had special powers (before eating the fruit) and quite some people speculated that she was not a human being, currently that's a possible venue for where the story seems to go I guess?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I am also quite interested where the Shinju came from. For all the power it got it was a pretty "useless" being. Everyone could steal it's power and then it would go on a rampage? What was the reason for it's existence?

Also how have the biju's a consciousness when the Shinju doesn't seem to have one? It only displayed some pretty basic instincts, but never something that you would call a mind or a higher form of intelligence.

Well Kishi left some mysteries at the end of Shippuden, so he easily can expand the storyline as long as he wants now I would say.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Think the story is heading towards the origin of The origin of NV.
But I don't think they will discuss this in Naruto gaiden.

Naruto Gaiden is to give way to Sarada .
Boruto the movie will give Bolt his main introduction and the your father is my sensei thing.

The mysterious villainand his plan will be on Boruto manga.

My two cents .

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shippuden... =/

Anyways, it has been hinted in the manga that Kaguya was a good person with good intent but that something changed her. This will likely be a destruction deity or something she was trying to fend off with the Zetsu army. Orochimaru is gonna shine.