Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you satisfied with this fight

tell honestly without being emotional is it what you waited for years to see??

also please add what could have been added to this fight that missed according to you

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It felt more like a highlight clip from a great fight more than a great fight, mostly everything we saw was Rasengan and Amaterasu, I understand those are the big guns but when you make the fight entirely big gun, they seem less impressive.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think this was the best fight in the manga. I was really beginning to miss actual hand to hand combat and I'm glad they put all the fancy Justus down and resulted in the ol fista cuffs. Another thing that puts this as number one for me is it actually got violent and there was loss on both sides. I mean their both missing their freaking arms. And I'm glad they didn't put the tnj in the middle of the fight. Personally I give this 6 out of 5 stars. DEFINATELY exceeded my expectations

Reactions: Torche

Leolxrd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke didn't lose. He's the type of guy that if he doesn't just kill you he feels like he lost. With Sasuke there can't be a draw lol he's like Vegeta

LOCKKO REE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i missed many things in it like
why naruto had his fathers kunai
where was kirin??
where was other bijus remaining chakra in naruto
why no summonings :(
why sasuke didn't used his sword

i liked the way it ended but it would be that awsome what i thought it would be if these things were included and cleared

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing Naruto and Sasuke beat up like that? Yes I am satisfied. They have never looked so beat in any of there fights. It just shows the equality of these characters.