- Waits for LonelyAssassin -

the technique:

(Fūton : Tokage no sanpu) - Wind Release: Lizard Scatter
Type: Offense
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:
The user focuses Futon Type chakra to their sword and swing it back behind their head whilst the wind spins around the blade, they then slash downward whilst releasing the wind into multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword, they can be scattered around to intercept multiple targets.

-Only taught by LonelyAssassin
-The Technique is usable twice

(removed lizards staying connected to blade)
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-appears and throws scroll at your head-

OPEN IT! AND READ IT! Once you have done that, try and perform it.

(Fūton : Tokage no sanpu) - Wind Release: Lizard Scatter
Type: Offense
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:
The user focuses Futon Type chakra to their sword and swing it back behind their head whilst the wind spins around the blade, they then slash downward whilst releasing the wind into multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword, they can be scattered around to intercept multiple targets.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take the the scroll and start reading.... "mmh, I think I understand. Let me give it a go at those rocks over there."

I start by focussing my fuuton chakra into my blade, I then jump in the air and swing my sword behind my head, while the wind spins around the blade, I then slash downward, and by using shape manipulation I release the wind in the form of multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword. Then I make them scatter, hitting all the rocks and destroying them.

I land safely and observe the cleaned field. "This technique will be quite useful in my future battles".

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take the the scroll and start reading.... "mmh, I think I understand. Let me give it a go at those rocks over there."

I start by focussing my fuuton chakra into my blade, I then jump in the air and swing my sword behind my head, while the wind spins around the blade, I then slash downward, and by using shape manipulation I release the wind in the form of multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword. Then I make them scatter, hitting all the rocks and destroying them.

I land safely and observe the cleaned field. "This technique will be quite useful in my future battles".
Well done! you have learned Lizard Scatter! I don't want you to go into any more details for advantages and stuff because that'll just give away my shit. xD

What anime is it that you got it from? I don't recognise it.....
It's from Shaman King

You must be registered for see images