[Discussion] An advantage for Obito.

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
69๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So, as I'm sure most if not all of you know, but whatever Obito touches, goes to the Kamui Dimension with him. So he can bring things there with them, allowing them to phase alongside him.

Example One: Five Kage Summit.
You must be registered to see images

As you can see, while Obito is carrying Sasuke, they both phased past the Raikage's attack.
Example Two: Obito vs the Four Man Squad.

Obito used this advantage by bringing the Gunbai to the dimension, in order to have it phase through a boulder that was in the between it and Naruto. This advantage bore fruit, as Naruto was seemingly caught off guard, slightly by this and was subsequently forced closer to Obito.

Why am I bringing up such an advantage that seems so insignificant, at least compared to everything else? Why am I bringing up something that should be quite obvious? Well, Obito could use this in many ways, one I see in particular to aid him in battle.

More specifically, White Mask Obito. He, in tandem with his Jinchuriki, could use Kamui to aid them in this way. Imagine they are all or at least most are in their Tailed Beast Mode, imagine Obito creates Wood Clones or- any type of clones, I'm sure he's at least capable of something whether he's shown it or not but he could make these clones stand on top, or even teleport inside his Path's stomach like where Naruto was trapped inside of the Four Tails, he is a Sensory Shinobi so in battle this shouldn't be a problem, but as long as physical contact is made with them Obito could give them his ultimate defense, Kamui. He could even do this with the Gedo Statue. Now, imagine Obito, and his entourage granted by the Rinnegan, but with the phasing ability of Kamui. I personally imagine if Obito did this, at the very least it'd difficult things. Don't forget that with this, Obito and his entourage could even maneuver around the battlefield by phasing through the ground and appearing elsewhere.
This could not only help with White Mask, but many other versions of Obito. I'm sorry if you saw all this as obvious and a waste of time, but I wanted to shed some light on it. What do you think about Obito's battle capabilities with this advantage in mind? Did it change anything? Did it make you rethink past decisions? Well, either way, this was fun to type. Thank you for reading, I'd be glad to hear your opinions on this.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: Infant and minamoto

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
69๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
stop being kisame fan..
by believing Tobi was obito u r saying kisame got fooled by Bobito and that kisame died like fodder being fooled by bobito..
Fooled? Maybe. But that's irrelevant because they both believed in the same goal......

KIsame believed what he was fighting for was a "true world free of lies." So, Kisame died loyal to that goal, and it wasn't fake like the other promises given to the Akatsuki. they both strived towards The Eye of the Moon Plan. Kisame didn't die a fool, he died for something he believed in.

• Angry
Reactions: Infant and minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fooled? Maybe. But that's irrelevant because they both believed in the same goal......

KIsame believed what he was fighting for was a "true world free of lies." So, Kisame died loyal to that goal, and it wasn't fake like the other promises given to the Akatsuki. they both strived towards The Eye of the Moon Plan. Kisame didn't die a fool, he died for something he believed in.

one of those lies is tobi being bobito..u just couldn't see throught kishimoto's deception!!!..

Tobi is indeed uchiha Madara just like KISAME AND ITACHI TOLD US!!!...

now do me a favor plz : stop being a kisame fan...bye!!!..

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
69๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
one of those lies is tobi being bobito..u just couldn't see throught kishimoto's deception!!!..

Tobi is indeed uchiha Madara just like KISAME AND ITACHI TOLD US!!!...

now do me a favor plz : stop being a kisame fan...bye!!!..
I'm afraid I cannot fulfill that favor, I believe Tobi, not counting the Guruguru one, was Obito throughout the entire series. Farewell, have a good day.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
OP, Obito with clones and actual teammates is unbeatable. His chakra limitations seem to be irrelevant unless you can force him to fight for multiple days and there's very few characters capable of blitzing past the immunity. Seems like a plothole though. Absorbing Minato wasn't instantaneous and required his eye to actually suck him in. While we're at it, why is Kamui so wonky? Ever since it's introduction, I've wondered why Obito's blood and organs don't slip out of his body whenever he sends a piece away. Why didn't Sasuke's either?

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
69๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OP, Obito with clones and actual teammates is unbeatable. His chakra limitations seem to be irrelevant unless you can force him to fight for multiple days and there's very few characters capable of blitzing past the immunity. Seems like a plothole though. Absorbing Minato wasn't instantaneous and required his eye to actually suck him in. While we're at it, why is Kamui so wonky? Ever since it's introduction, I've wondered why Obito's blood and organs don't slip out of his body whenever he sends a piece away. Why didn't Sasuke's either?
Yeah.......It's clear Obito had a lot of work put into him, a shame it all couldn't be a bit more clear. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so u r saying tobi true identity was obito???..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So, as I'm sure most if not all of you know, but whatever Obito touches, goes to the Kamui Dimension with him. So he can bring things there with them, allowing them to phase alongside him.

Example One: Five Kage Summit.

As you can see, while Obito is carrying Sasuke, they both phased past the Raikage's attack.
Example Two: Obito vs the Four Man Squad.

Obito used this advantage by bringing the Gunbai to the dimension, in order to have it phase through a boulder that was in the between it and Naruto. This advantage bore fruit, as Naruto was seemingly caught off guard, slightly by this and was subsequently forced closer to Obito.

Why am I bringing up such an advantage that seems so insignificant, at least compared to everything else? Why am I bringing up something that should be quite obvious? Well, Obito could use this in many ways, one I see in particular to aid him in battle.

More specifically, White Mask Obito. He, in tandem with his Jinchuriki, could use Kamui to aid them in this way. Imagine they are all or at least most are in their Tailed Beast Mode, imagine Obito creates Wood Clones or- any type of clones, I'm sure he's at least capable of something whether he's shown it or not but he could make these clones stand on top, or even teleport inside his Path's stomach like where Naruto was trapped inside of the Four Tails, he is a Sensory Shinobi so in battle this shouldn't be a problem, but as long as physical contact is made with them Obito could give them his ultimate defense, Kamui. He could even do this with the Gedo Statue. Now, imagine Obito, and his entourage granted by the Rinnegan, but with the phasing ability of Kamui. I personally imagine if Obito did this, at the very least it'd difficult things. Don't forget that with this, Obito and his entourage could even maneuver around the battlefield by phasing through the ground and appearing elsewhere.
This could not only help with White Mask, but many other versions of Obito. I'm sorry if you saw all this as obvious and a waste of time, but I wanted to shed some light on it. What do you think about Obito's battle capabilities with this advantage in mind? Did it change anything? Did it make you rethink past decisions? Well, either way, this was fun to type. Thank you for reading, I'd be glad to hear your opinions on this.
Superb idea

But it is lacking in two ways:
- The actual defense works as long as Obito is holding them, but it also works on their attacks. They can't launch physical attacks while their bodies are phasing. The technique basically disentangles them from the normal dimension.
- Can clones use it? We've never seen clones use eye techniques. My guess is that it's because they are too weak and eye techniques are wired into the body, you don't just mould basic chakra and cast them, but rather you activate them. So clones aren't strong enough to activate them, at least not long enough to be practical

Otherwise, you'll find that characters like Obito, Hidan, Ino and Killer C are best with their teamwork.

Reactions: Kisameeeeee

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
69๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Superb idea
Thank you, I'm very glad you think so.
But it is lacking in two ways:
- The actual defense works as long as Obito is holding them, but it also works on their attacks. They can't launch physical attacks while their bodies are phasing. The technique basically disentangles them from the normal dimension.
- Can clones use it? We've never seen clones use eye techniques. My guess is that it's because they are too weak and eye techniques are wired into the body, you don't just mould basic chakra and cast them, but rather you activate them. So clones aren't strong enough to activate them, at least not long enough to be practical
Yes, as for your first point, that is a weakness him and his Paths share, but it's also a benefit, especially for the Tailed Beast. More specifically, their Tailed Beast Bomb. Them not being able to attack when, likely being attacked, gives them the perfect chance to build up large Tailed Beast Bombs as a counter attack. Even if they were forced to stay phasing thanks to their......large size, they could simply do as I pointed out, phase underground and appear behind the attacker and, effectively counter attack. Thank you for pointing this out, this, just like for Obito, is a weakness. But also, in one way or another an advantage.
As for your second point, I believe you forgot that Madara using Wood Clones created 25 of them, and made them all use Susanoo. Obito should DEFINITELY be able to use Wood Clones, AT LEAST! Like, I see him at the very least as skilled as Yamato in Wood Style. Either way, Obito is definitely not that bad at Wood Style to the point where he couldn't make a wood clone. Especially when almost every other Wood Style user has used the Jutsu. Although- them being able to use the actual unique Mangekyo Power is debatable, I personally forgot if any clone has ever used Mangekyo Powers....other than Susanoo. Other than that 30% clone, where Itachi used Tsukuyomi. But you could say it's different.