An absolutely MUST DO idea

xxMadaraxx

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
31
So listen, with Fukkatsu no F nearing, my friend got this idea, and it's the god damn best idea I've heard in a long time.
So, in the movie, Vegeta should go SSG,and then after that, AT should make one final cannon DBZ movie and have SSG Goku and SSG Vegeta have a final battle.
Thoughts? I personally think it's a must do.
 

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Impossible to do because there are only enough Saiyans to create one SSG.
 

UchihaLightning

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
114
Impossible to do because there are only enough Saiyans to create one SSG.

^^^ What he said. There's only enough Saiyans for one. And besides that battle would be ridiculous. I think it was already decided Goku was stonger.
​
​
 

xxMadaraxx

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
31

^^^ What he said. There's only enough Saiyans for one. And besides that battle would be ridiculous. I think it was already decided Goku was stonger.
​
​

They only need to make Vegeta ssg, as Kakarot's body already learned Godly Ki
And you're underestimating the Prince of all saiyans, the strongest saiyan in the universe!!!
 
Top