Amy: Itachi's #1 Fangirl!

Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Hey everybody!

My name is Amy and I love Naruto (well maybe not the character, but the series lol). My favorite character is Itachi (duh). A couple years back I was deep into the Naruto series but when classes picked up I sort of lost touch with the series. Now that I finished school I'm getting back into the series and I love it just as much as before. Maybe even more!

I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody here. I hope we can have a fun time getting along :)
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,399
Reaction score
4,169




Enjoy the base, if you need any help Visitor Message me.

Now that's over with, enjoy this video.


​
 
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! :D

btw, i'm having trouble setting up my avatar. does it usually take a long time to show up?

EDIT: nevermind
 
Last edited:

Go0Go0

Banned
Regular
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
523
Reaction score
40
Itachi is dead U_U

anyways

Welcome xD
 

Tobinator

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
870
Reaction score
67
Welcome welcome have fun and enjoy it here at NB!
 

Cassiopeia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
33,065
Reaction score
1,201
Welcome to The Base. ​



We the welcoming committee

You must be registered for see images


highly recommend you read these helpful threads to help answer many frequently asked questions.

How-to:

FAQs:

​
 

phantomlord22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
4,680
Reaction score
409
welcome base and welcome back to series

Itachi rocks
 

Sophie Ezra

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
4,627
Reaction score
407
Hello Amy

Welcome to NB i hope you have fun

Itachi is one of my Favourite chars aswell :) i hope we can be friends as well

i hope enjoy your stay

if you have'nt already dont forget to read the rules
 
Last edited:

Ebi..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8,743
Reaction score
637

Welcome to the base \(^°^)/ o.e enjoy your stay here (>o_O)>

You must be registered for see images


Questions? Want a sig? an avatar? VM me.-.
Now laugh hard with this video I:

​
 

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
You must be registered for see images
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
You must be registered for see images
 
Top