Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been ages since I tried to make something ,a simple tag .-.

You must be registered for see images

Render :
You must be registered for see images

I know render is LQ but I like it

CnC if any​

Reactions: Kettei and Dave

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of things are happening there on that tag. Seems like you didn't have clear idea of what you want to make. I hope you will make more tags from now on and return to your former glory. :p

When I started doing GFX-ing your works among others served as inspiration for me, so that's why I know you can do things way better than this. KIU!

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of things are happening there on that tag. Seems like you didn't have clear idea of what you want to make. I hope you will make more tags from now on and return to your former glory. :p

When I started doing GFX-ing your works among others served as inspiration for me, so that's why I know you can do things way better than this. KIU!
Thank you for your comment,Azu ^^
You can see it well,it was more like a small one shot tag.I haven't made anything like for a long time and when I'd opened PS I almost had to start from the very beginning,like first time working on something lol.Long way to go xD

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice its got a very edgy steampunk almost vibe. ive only got one question. were the cards apart of the background or are they seperate images