Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you haven't seen this video, then you're either 84 and have no idea what YouTube is, or, you actually have a social life. But for the people that haven't seen it, here's a cheap laugh.

[video=youtube;fJuNgBkloFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/video]

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing is you can ask the world questions evreywhere people will fail at them.
Not alot of people know this crap,hell a girl from my class said Paris was the capital of Spain.....

from Europe btw so its not like I am an american defending my own people :|

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in america there is genius, smart, not so smart, and dumb majority is in the not so smart and dumb

but i have seen the genius and smart some i like others need a bullet

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">Man giving us Americans a bad rep. We're not that stupid okay maybe... Just ignorant a little</div>

debrr07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firsty I'm from England

Secondly, Americans have contributed to modern lifestyle heavily in many ways especially Manga and Anime ! If it wasn't for them, I doubt Anime/Manga would be as big in the west so I'm thankful to them for that and it's helped Japanese manga artists !

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because they don't know little facts like this doesn't mean they're stupid. The stupid ppl are the ones who believe it does. These ppl have possibly been out of school for decades. No one will remember little stuff like that.

Actual IQ tests don't test you on little facts. They measure fluid intelligence.

Reactions: Souji

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
''Who is Fidel Castro?''

''A singer?''

LMAOOOOO
I'm glad someone found it funny.

But holy ****arama some people need to chill the **** out. It just happens to be asking American people. If it was Dutch people I'd post it. If it was English people, I'd post it. People need to loosen up on this forum.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad someone found it funny.

But holy ****arama some people need to chill the **** out. It just happens to be asking American people. If it was Dutch people I'd post it. If it was English people, I'd post it. People need to loosen up on this forum.
I know right. I couldn't care less when someone would post a video about ignorant dutch folks. I'd laugh along. It's that delusional national pride.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know right. I couldn't care less when someone would post a video about ignorant dutch folks. I'd laugh along. It's that delusional national pride.
Maybe I should've posted it in Chatterbox instead U_U I bet I could've made a great Dutch video of all the ****ed people on Queens night ;) million views instantly! XD

But yeah, I really couldn't care about patriotism or anything. You're right about delusional pride.

Voltron

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy:

these people should not be allowed to reproduce.....

XD
saaaaaadpanda and I could answer all of these questions

EDIT: i'm pissed.,. the british man mispronounced Hiroshima and Nagasaki... :rage:

Last edited:

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That old man is right about the world wars. The Napoleonic wars was a world war but wasn't labeled as such.

Haha, it is amazing how so many Americans pay little to no attention to the world around them. These same idiots don't understand basic common sense and also think revoking the second amendment would solve our problems:

However every country has their share of idiots. I could go to any country and find these exact same people then cut out the people that know what they are talking about to make their entire country sound stupid.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I don't even know what the United Kingdom is lol. This is priceless. I can't believe people are this stupid.( they are everywhere though not just America. I'm only 16 and I can answer all these questions. He'll a 12 year old would be able to.