layway

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taylor has the most versatile hair cut ever! In just over a month, she’s rocked at least four dramatically different styles — get her beauty look below!
Taylor Swift,25, is the master of reinvention! Her hair always looks amazing and totally different, without her getting a new cut or color! Steal her tips below.Taylor Swift’s Haircut — Different Looks All The TimeI’m always envious of people who do their hair differently every day. I usually rock my naturally straight style or in a high bunwith second or third-day hair. I have long hair, but Taylor proves that having short hair isn’t limiting at all!On February 8, at the Grammy Awards, Taylor wore her hair straight, with her bangs swept to the side.A few days later, at the SNL40th anniversary celebration, she rocked beachy, piecey waves. She kept her ends straight, which gave her hair a more modern look.Taylor Swift’s Hair — More Sexy StylesAt the BRIT Awards on February 25, she rocked a soft and romantic updo_On March 29, at the iHeartRadio Awards, she rockedstraight, blunt bangs and pretty curls.We love all the looks! To switch it up like Taylor, use products and play with your part.For her Grammys look, hairspray and frizz-fighting products are a must. We loveJohn Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray,which protects against head and fights frizz for up to 3 days.For herSNLlook, a salt spray will give youa messy, texturized look. I love theAquageSea Salt Texturizing Salt Sprayfor a beachy vibe.For her BRITS updo, use a mousse on damp hair for volume and then use a 2″ iron for soft curls. Pin up softly with a few bobby pins. I love theLeonor Greyl PARIS ‘Au Lotus’ Volumizing Mousse.To copy her iHeartRadio look, use a curling iron and do not brush out the curlsonce you’re done. Keep them in the barrel shape for a look like Taylor. Theghd Classic Curling Iron is a celebrity hairstylist favorite.Which hair look is your favorite? Tell me inthe comments!

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg! taylor's swifts various awesome hairstyles that she changes almost as often as she changes her boyfriends and gets dumped by them is amazing!

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....um...oh dear, honey, I don't think this forum is the right place for this...might lead to a lot of trolling

I know very little about Taylor Swift but on googling, this style is nice

You must be registered for see images